Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Just got mine, agree.
Best colorway of the year for me no doubt. materials tho...one step in them and like 8 creases spread all over the toe box. Normally idc about creasing cause it happens eventually but these were the worst ive seen and the creases ran front to back not side to side.

Looks like everyone is doin bottle rockets cnpts has there nex shoe droppin I thinki it was the 7th an has bottle rockets on insole

But they are New Balances...So what's the connection.

The insole does look very similar (if not identical) to the Villa GL3, but it's strange that the two collabs would be with two different sneaker brands. Villa is not connected with Concepts...New Balance is obviously not connected with Asics.

Strange.

But they are New Balances...So what's the connection.

The insole does look very similar (if not identical) to the Villa GL3, but it's strange that the two collabs would be with two different sneaker brands. Villa is not connected with Concepts...New Balance is obviously not connected with Asics.

Strange.
It is just unfortunate timing, there is no way either store or brand knew what other was doing. 

It is just unfortunate timing, there is no way either store or brand knew what other was doing. 
Exactly, Deon posted something to this effect on instagram. The process of designing these shoes takes many months from concept to production, it was just an unhappy coincidence. 

IDENTICAL!!! 

my-cousin-vinny-identical-o.gif

Your saying the Asics pair and the NB pair have the same insole? The NB pair says concepts on it so i doubt the asics pair would do the same 

No, obviously the Villa pairs won't say "Cncpts", but other than where the concepts logo is, I thought the insoles were the same. Could be wrong though.

Yea...When I saw the concepts insoles, I coulda sworn that they were the same as the villa's.

Obviously not.
I feel you bro, just trying to clear up any confusion.

Moving on, anyone else feel $160 is just insane for these? I've seen nothing in the pics so far materials wise that justifies that price point, it's like at the last minute they realized people weren't going to go for it and they got Wale on for hype. Looks like it worked though...

I feel you bro, just trying to clear up any confusion.

Moving on, anyone else feel $160 is just insane for these? I've seen nothing in the pics so far materials wise that justifies that price point, it's like at the last minute they realized people weren't going to go for it and they got Wale on for hype. Looks like it worked though...
I think its insane. Passing. Interested to hear what the materials are like in hand tho. 

Yeah... uhhh... everything that guy just said is bull****. uhhh, thank you.

Next time, @ me instead of saying "that guy". No need to be indirect.

Secondly, I was asking for clarification, which was kindly provided by Zin...not making statements as matters of fact.

Next time, @ me instead of saying "that guy". No need to be indirect.

Secondly, I was asking for clarification, which was kindly provided by Zin...not making statements as matters of fact.
I was quoting My Cousin Vinny based on the gif he posted... That was in no way directed at you.

Back
Top Bottom