Asics Love?!? Where is it?

IMO, if Bottle Rockets were Cncpts....the line would be starting tomorrow. Is there a certain way a collab is supposed to look?
brand loyalty is always going to be a buying motive for customers, but for the most part the bottle rockets aren't impressive. Even if they were a kith, bdga or cncpts collab. 

Did any US retailers get the gt-II suede pack?
I've noticed that lately there's a bunch of asics GRs that don't release in the States.. Suede pack gt2, outdoor pack gl3 and gl5, a few of those all suede sagas and some more that I'm forgetting. In fact, most of these hit sales in Europe already but still no USA release

IMO, if Bottle Rockets were Cncpts....the line would be starting tomorrow. Is there a certain way a collab is supposed to look?

a lot of people said "no" to the recently released Kith x Diamond and yet they were gone fast. You're gonna see a lot of those comments saying they will pass, but they seem to be in the minority once the pairs release as I expect them to be gone in minutes.

I think its kinda different cause you had people that im assuming didnt even know about kith/RF or asics but they were part of that "#diamondlife" which has a huge following. Even little kids wanted the shoe lol

I think its kinda different cause you had people that im assuming didnt even know about kith/RF or asics but they were part of that "#diamondlife" which has a huge following. Even little kids wanted the shoe lol
Little kids want all RF releases.. You should see the in store drops.. I'm in my 30s and I just can't be part of that anymore. Last in store I went to was cove and mint glv.. I was literally in a mosh pit of 15 year old kids. I felt like a straight loser lol and said to myself I'm done with this sh*t..

ah yeah, I missed that point. so how do you gauge tomorrow's release? Will it be as easy as Size? collabs? (which still has Tsavorites in my size, I want but I'm stopping myself)

Little kids want all RF releases.. You should see the in store drops.. I'm in my 30s and I just can't be part of that anymore. Last in store I went to was cove and mint glv.. I was literally in a mosh pit of 15 year old kids. I felt like a straight loser lol and said to myself I'm done with this sh*t..

lol! feels old when you learn that you're with a bunch of younger ones going for a pair. I remember the exact same feeling when people here (who turn out to be students) were ranting about Concepts getting all their week's allowances. lol!

I def agree. Part of the reason I'm not copping is because it's a Wale collab and it's just corny and getting too commercial for my taste. Also I don't need another black gl3

Last edited:
If anyone scored RF diamond GLV and looking to be a good friend I will take them off ya hands.

Needing 10 or 10.5

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom