Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Buy those tsavorites!
Got the Iris at 11US. They fit bigger than I thought probably due to the material difference (I owned a 10.5 GL3 and they fit really snug so I thought going a half size up will fix it). 

Should I get Tsavorites in 10.5US? (if they're even available, probably with US retailers)

Did any US retailers get the gt-II suede pack?
I've noticed that lately there's a bunch of asics GRs that don't release in the States.. Suede pack gt2, outdoor pack gl3 and gl5, a few of those all suede sagas and some more that I'm forgetting. In fact, most of these hit sales in Europe already but still no USA release
this makes me sad in pants

and the gbp conversion makes it even worse

Haven't been in the thread in awhile but apologies if I'm late

Asics x Colette collab isn't a Colette exclusive, seen a bunch of EU shops supposed to be getting them

Seems like a wider release on 7/4/15

What length are the laces included with GL III's, sz 11?

I guess specifically the rope laces, if the flat laces are different lengths.

Just another shot of the Atmos GL3s. I know they kinda went minimalist on the color palette to put it lightly but the leather does look like absolute butter

Got the Iris at 11US. They fit bigger than I thought probably due to the material difference (I owned a 10.5 GL3 and they fit really snug so I thought going a half size up will fix it). 

Should I get Tsavorites in 10.5US? (if they're even available, probably with US retailers)
They are gonna fit very close to the iris' since they are the same suede and both have the leather liner so whatever youd do for the iris' id recommend for the tsavorites. 

Just another shot of the Atmos GL3s. I know they kinda went minimalist on the color palette to put it lightly but the leather does look like absolute butter
Based on the other Atmos x Asics releases, of which I own the GL3, I would say the probability is that the materials will be rubbish.

Did i see a Craze code earlier? 45% off or something.. Any help? Thanks!
code Asics45

I ended up with Size 11 in Iris and Tsavorites, but could really use a 10.5.  If anyone's interested in size swapping, let me know please.

Last edited:

code Asics45

I ended up with Size 11 in Iris and Tsavorites, but could really use a 10.5.  If anyone's interested in size swapping, let me know please.
thanks bro!. Im in the same situation with the Iris need a 10.5 have an 11...

Last edited:

thanks bro!. Im in the same situation with the Iris need a 10.5 have an 11...
Yep, I looked up a standard size conversion chart on Zappos that ended up differing from Size's chart.  I can wear the 11's, but really prefer the fit of 10.5's. 

Best colorway of the year for me no doubt. materials tho...one step in them and like 8 creases spread all over the toe box. Normally idc about creasing cause it happens eventually but these were the worst ive seen and the creases ran front to back not side to side.

I agree...some of the materials are good and others feel like GR materials. It's like a Frankenstein shoe with regards to the materials used

I agree...some of the materials are good and others feel like GR materials. It's like a Frankenstein shoe with regards to the materials used
Yeah some were good. The red suede was really the material that threw me off the most. Still love the look. 

People need to stop claiming they can tell the quality of the leather from these pics of the atmos. If anything the leather looks thin and not of great quality. I ain't no expert, but let's be a little realistic and think back on past releases... If anything I would expect more (quality wise) from the made in japan gliii, but I'm still skeptical.

Picked up these last week.  Really love this CW.
I agree, great color way. Only thing I wish is that they used a different model. I think these in a GLV would have looked amazing. Not a big fan of the GT - Cool.

Just got my Navy Patchwork GL III's in from END.  I like them so much, I'm considering getting another at that discount price. Shoulda bought 2 to start and only paid shipping once...

Just got my Navy Patchwork GL III's in from END.  I like them so much, I'm considering getting another at that discount price. Shoulda bought 2 to start and only paid shipping once...
Maybe try a different pair brother lots of great GL3s and GLVs out there for sale. 

Back
Top Bottom