Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Atmos joints are coming out at a horrible time. There's like 3 other all-white options on the GL3 alone, not to mention the 5s, and other models. Just doesn't make a lot of sense.
But they're a 25th and it's Atmos, so instant sell out for sure.  If people will cop Colette dots they will cop ANYTHING hyped.

For those interested Finish Line will carry these GL3s my store just got them in so other stores should be receiving them as well, keep your eyes open. They are really nice in hand especially the red pair. 

Anybody seen these sights around?

popped up on end today, and already sold out 
ohwell.gif

I see everybody bashing the all white atmos pair.  I have a feeling that the materials are super duper nice though. 

but then again thats just my assumption.

asics need to relinquish atmos' asics account after that horrible rendition for a 25th anv pair. 

either that, or the whole design team over there needs a slap. 

I get it. Atmos are all white leather and plain and weird that they chose that to do a collab. But people saying they're horrible? That's what I don't get. How can an all white leather shoe be horrible? These are prob the same people who were loving the all white leather euro exclusive gl3 that dropped months ago.

But they're a 25th and it's Atmos, so instant sell out for sure.  If people will cop Colette dots they will cop ANYTHING hyped.
And seriously lol.. Do you even own any asics? I've literally never heard you say you like a shoe. Actually, being that you hate any shoe that has color on it, I'd figure these atmos gl3 would be right up your alley

So tell me guys will a 9.5 fit me? I used to mostly wear 10's in Nike and Adidas cus I was always told to go half a size up regardless but now im going back to my true size. So basically hows the sizing, will a 9.5 Asics fit me if I wear 9.5 in Nike and Adidas now?

Back
Top Bottom