Asics Love?!? Where is it?

So tell me guys will a 9.5 fit me? I used to mostly wear 10's in Nike and Adidas cus I was always told to go half a size up regardless but now im going back to my true size. So basically hows the sizing, will a 9.5 Asics fit me if I wear 9.5 in Nike and Adidas now?
Maybe,  maybe not.  lol.  You havnt specified which model unless it was in another post.  Assuming GL3/GLV:

Most dudes seems to go up half a size from their nike size, myself included.  There are some who stay with their nike size though.

Maybe,  maybe not.  lol.  You havnt specified which model unless it was in another post.  Assuming GL3/GLV:

Most dudes seems to go up half a size from their nike size, myself included.  There are some who stay with their nike size though.
My bad lol

its these

And seriously lol.. Do you even own any asics? I've literally never heard you say you like a shoe. Actually, being that you hate any shoe that has color on it, I'd figure these atmos gl3 would be right up your alley
I think you're missing the point.  It's not that the shoe looks horrible... it looks horribly plain.  They could have done ANYTHING they wanted for the 25th anniversary, yet they chose to do NOTHING.  And yes, I own several pairs of Asics.

I think you're missing the point.  It's not that the shoe looks horrible... it looks horribly plain.  They could have done ANYTHING they wanted for the 25th anniversary, yet they chose to do NOTHING.  And yes, I own several pairs of Asics.
Isn't horribly plain your style tho Blake? [emoji]128540[/emoji]

Isn't horribly plain your style tho Blake? [emoji]128540[/emoji]
Nope, I prefer incredibly plain.  In all seriousness, if I wanted an all white GL3, I'd cop the GR's before those Atmos.  They aren't bad, they just aren't worth any sort of premium price, IMO.

BTW, these posts aren't helping your credibility.

Last edited:
Nope, I prefer incredibly plain.  In all seriousness, if I wanted an all white GL3, I'd cop the GR's before those Atmos.  They aren't bad, they just aren't worth any sort of premium price, IMO.

BTW, these posts aren't helping your credibility.
My cred is rock solid

Seems like the summer of Aqua/mint. I have enough of that color way. I am sure they are better in person though......

glad you guys are digging the speed. the materials are really one of the strongest points of this shoe. all of the production pairs came out just as good as the sample. we will be posting a lot up until the release. 3 lace options. goes all the way down to womens sizes

glad you guys are digging the speed. the materials are really one of the strongest points of this shoe. all of the production pairs came out just as good as the sample. we will be posting a lot up until the release. 3 lace options. goes all the way down to womens sizes
I hope my pair will be as nice as the one you took in picture... This pair is perfect even on feet which is very rare with Asics...

Last edited:

I hope my pair will be as nice as the one you took in picture... This pair is perfect even on feet which is very rare with Asics...
not even the sample either since we did on foot model shots. 
smokin.gif

Ubiq is super dope but I need a break. Based on reactions it's looking like they won't sit like some of the past collabs...

hopefully everyone hates on these ubiqs like the last couple releases so i can wait and scoop on sale this fall/winter. Only pair i like besides the full blooms. 

Back
Top Bottom