Asics Love?!? Where is it?

people really iron their asics to get rid of creases? 
laugh.gif

It seriously pisses me off. I've only done it one other time on a pair of sneakers and it worked out fine, no more creases. 

My Medics get so creased after taking one step in them. Guess I'll leave them creased. 

I hate dents and creases on the mudguard but creases on the midsole!!!! I don't get it...

Really? Every asics shoe that I've had and everyone that I've seen that's been worn has creasing on the midsole area. It's unavoidable, not sure how you don't get them. It doesn't matter how much you weigh either, they always crease

Does anyones GLV's/Medics crease a lot at the midsole? My Medics came pretty damn creased and even after the ironing technique, they still crease like crazy after one wear. 
Wait.... you ironed the midsole?  What the hell is going on in here?

Really? Every asics shoe that I've had and everyone that I've seen that's been worn has creasing on the midsole area. It's unavoidable, not sure how you don't get them. It doesn't matter how much you weigh either, they always crease
no I mean I don't get why its such a big deal...

Last edited:
Given all of this recent Gel-lyte Speed hubbub, I figured I'd post some pix of my lone pair.  Got these circa 2010 if I remember correctly.  Really like this model and am excited to see it making a comeback of sorts.  

Last edited:

To me it's not a big deal at all... The mudguard is my main concern with Asics..
Agreed. I think me and you are the most OCD people on this thread when it comes to sneaker flaws but creased midsole doesn't bother me at all. Shaggy suede, bad perf, toe dents and toe box creases. That's another story

Last edited:
Anyone have any info on the dessert rose drop? Asics IG said 7/18 but can't find anyone who is releasing them, thanks!

Last edited:
couldnt' get it to add to my cart, tried 2 mins. after post... waa...waa...

still lookin for that US7 fam! may have to go put our name in the in-store BAIT raffle.

Last edited:
My bad. I don't like it because it makes the shoes look like crap and makes them look cheap.
laugh.gif

This is too serious haha.  As echoed above midsole creasing is inevitable with wear; toe box creases/dents on the other hand that appear without me even putting the shoe on make me want to rage.  Sadly complementary toe dents seem to be becoming more common place too.

Back
Top Bottom