Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Beautiful... The website on RD tho 
sick.gif

Does anyones GLV's/Medics crease a lot at the midsole? My Medics came pretty damn creased and even after the ironing technique, they still crease like crazy after one wear. 

got them 3 days ago, and already rocked em.. Out of asics in my collection, both are in the top 3, i just give the upper hand the 3 lies.
I got mine a couple weeks ago, I struck out on them on RD, and been after them ever since. Money was just finally right.

I got mine a couple weeks ago, I struck out on them on RD, and been after them ever since. Money was just finally right.
same here bro.. Quality may be the best of all my asics. Found a pair for a good price(dude was about to move) so that helped a little, had to pass again on dirty bucks.. But oh well, I'm happy

Does anyones GLV's/Medics crease a lot at the midsole? My Medics came pretty damn creased and even after the ironing technique, they still crease like crazy after one wear. 
people really iron their asics to get rid of creases? 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

All my gel lytes crease crazy. I thought all of them are like that.

Back
Top Bottom