Asics Love?!? Where is it?

these came in today. so clean

with flash

These are nice. Might have to find these.

Nobody wanted the Atmos and now everyone is buying. Lol you guys got me wanting to buy because of the quality in which I knew would be on point because of the type of release and it's atmos. I don't have a all white pair. But I'm sticking to my guns and not buying. You guys post one more pic though....:tongue:

my size is really sitting on these atmos. All size 10's please assemble and buy all remaining pairs to stop me from scooping

LPU. Paid resale, but they still came out to $200 shipped. Can't really be mad. They are absolutely gorgeous in person.

In photos, I thought that the back design was like a plastic piece that was colored...But it's all fabric, and I like that a lot more! Overkill really did a fantastic job with these. I was unsure of them from initial pics, but really happy I grabbed them!

Yeah that's the last price I saw them at. They look great they're just gonna be close to impossible for 1, and not a ton of people want to drop $500 retail on them. They basically made their own Hender Schemes

They're def nice in person..
They are nice in person but honestly the all white GR is pretty good for asics gr. It's a 50 dollar up charge for what I think
Is a marginal difference. The 25th Anniversary thing has people trippin.

The Ronnie Fieg grand opening are a similar version, just black instead and those aren't really regarded that highly.

Pass on the Atmos is my advice, wait for the Bait.

Back
Top Bottom