Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I think I've bought kicks from you on ebay before.

They're not as comfortable as either, I think.  They're kinda oddly narrow.  
Damn, that's a letdown, it looks like a really cool model. Looking forward to seeing what other spots can do with it. And I don't think that was me, I don't really mess with selling on eBay.

Yea I agree, nothing amazing by any means, nippon's were not too bad, Lagoons? not too bad. Would most consider the Teal Dragons their best? I guess that was PYS before BAIT was formed, but same peeps, no?

Yea I agree, nothing amazing by any means, nippon's were not too bad, Lagoons? not too bad. Would most consider the Teal Dragons their best? I guess that was PYS before BAIT was formed, but same peeps, no?
Phantom Lagoons are dope. I wear them to hornets games, everyone asks where to buy em. 

Lagoons are dope... By far my favorite

All of Bait's top tier accounts should be cancelled... On the whole the only put out trash...

If anyone sees a US8.5 atmos EU retail let me know please

Release date on the Mamba Pack is actually 8/15 just FYI...might be a little longer wait for those who pre-ordered.

Back
Top Bottom