Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I couple sizes already sold out. They said they should started shipping out this week so now we wait.

http://crazefl.com/products/asics-gel-lyte-v-red-red-h51ek-2727-mamba-pack?variant=3458646788
Yea grab them and use code FREESHIPPING to get free shipping on them.

Nothing there. Already sold out?
My bad homie. Been working. I should of gave you the link. They had to give it to me as well because it wasn't showing up when I searched for it. Hopefully you got lucky and snagged your pair.

Yea grab them and use code FREESHIPPING to get free shipping on them.

My bad homie. Been working. I should of gave you the link. They had to give it to me as well because it wasn't showing up when I searched for it. Hopefully you got lucky and snagged your pair.
will be shipping by thursday the latest most likely everything will be out tomorrow. 

It's amazing to me how everyone copped atmos gl3 after trashing them
It's like you said - everyone trashed Atmos for their lack of creativity, but in the end it's still a white shoe, and who doesn't love a white shoe?

Me neither.

I have no all-white shoes in my collection. Closest to it's the Diadora Italias..

Me neither.

I have no all-white shoes in my collection. Closest to it's the Diadora Italias..
Being in the states while air force 1's were hot that's all my pops would buy me. All whites in the summer and all blacks in the winter. Made me end up hating all white and all black shoes 
laugh.gif

About these, they drop the 8/8, at the Asics pop up store at Shibuya Parco, Mita Sneakers and also Atmos

Price: 48600 JPY (taxes included) (around 400 usd, not 500 usd)

These will be nearly impossible to cop, and probably with an ultra crazy resell price 
mad.gif
 not dropping out of japan??? thought of copping these.

Did the 50/50 pack release in the states? I don't keep up with release dates.  I'm trying to find a 9 in the Latigo Bays

Back
Top Bottom