Asics Love?!? Where is it?

If they start doing that
mean.gif

Has anyone gotten shipping with the code?
my order status updated to released and still open so im guessing mine is preparing to be packaged but idk

They're just too expensive for what you're getting. For the most part, Bait dishes up some pretty lackluster crap for their collabs.  Not to say they don't have any good stuff because they do. $150 is decent and I'd probably bite, but $200, plus tax and shipping? No Sir! I'd rather paint the s**t out of these 50 dolla GL3s I got. 
Call Me Crazy I Guess But I'd Rather Spend $200 On 3-4 Different Textures Of Quality Leather And A Clear Outsole Than A Nappy Suede Like What Was Used On The FP's (Don't Get Me Wrong, I Think FP's Are One Of The Dopest Releases As Well). And Sorry My Man But You Can Paint All You'd Like On Those GLIII's You Posted But There's Definitely A Reason Those Things Were $50
laugh.gif

This Is Just So Damn Sexy To Me For Some Reason
pimp.gif

Just My .02
Nothing wrong with wanting to spend your money on a shoe with 4 different materials, I just personally wouldn't want to spend my own  $225ish on those ^^^. In fact, it pained me to pay so much for the FPs and is probably a reason why I decided not spend that much on the Baits. You obviously like them (and they are nice), so spend as you wish, it's your money. I'm sure you'll enjoy them , but I wouldn't be suprised if you see people offing them for less than retail later either. In general, Asics and boutiques are really pushing the envelope in the $200 range. Even the GR pricing is getting out of hand. BTW, why do capitlize the first letter in every word??

Last edited:
J. Crew cancelled my ordered for the Blue Ribbons. Ordered with code. Sigh. D'oh well.

This would be a first with J. Crew. They do this off and on with codes all the time. sometime the code only lasts like 45 minutes. I've never had them not honor a price. I suspect these being so new and a hot seller got them to enforce a policy that was rarely enforced before. My order was an adjustment so hopefully that will be okay. we'll see.

According to J Crew manager, asics set that price point and refuses to get less money from sale.  Therefore, the whole discount comes directly off J Crew, which is why they stop it.

According to J Crew manager, asics set that price point and refuses to get less money from sale.  Therefore, the whole discount comes directly off J Crew, which is why they stop it.
Same thing happen to me when I tried to buy a pair of NB in store using my student discount.  Once in a while if you get lucky, one of the employees will give you a discount on a collab item.
Originally Posted by el3ctronick  

am I the only one here who thinks these are dope?
After seeing these in person I wasn't really a fan of them.

Surprised to hear about Jcrew cancelling orders. Like others said, they usually honor all orders even if it was their mess up. I personnaly got shipping notice just now on my blue ribbons and nighthawks. Had to size down to a 12 from 12/5/13 for the blue ribbons. If they end up being too small, someone here can have it for my cost.

Blue Ribbons finally came in today.. J Crew rep said they'd also honor the code and that I'd see a return of $30ish within 3-5 days. These should end up somewhere between $80-$90 all said and done. Considering the price I'm real happy with these and they're about as comfortable as they come.

Back
Top Bottom