Asics Love?!? Where is it?

finally got the blue ribbons and i'm glad the materials are good.  it seems they used pig skin suede ..better than the GRs for sure.  they're really nice.. contemplating a second pair. 

Are the size? Iris worth the $160 price tag from shoe palace? Pics make the suede look plush. Leather liner?

Well if you dig the colors ........then absolutely! The liner is leather and probably some of the best materials and craftsmanship of the year. That being said if you're a gambler they seem to be hanging around. might be able to cop on Discount a little later down the line.

Well if you dig the colors ........then absolutely! The liner is leather and probably some of the best materials and craftsmanship of the year. That being said if you're a gambler they seem to be hanging around. might be able to cop on Discount a little later down the line.
I love the purples but not so much the yellow. There's not too much yellow that it's a deal breaker. Do you really think they'll hit a discount? Haven't they been around $160 since they released about 6 months ago?

I love the purples but not so much the yellow. There's not too much yellow that it's a deal breaker. Do you really think they'll hit a discount? Haven't they been around $160 since they released about 6 months ago?
If you have a Shoe Palace that is local to you, stop in.  In-store price on Iris and the tsavorites are both $109.99 and they've been that price for a few weeks if i recall.  I picked up the Iris a few weeks ago.  They don't honor the price online.

will pay $10 to anyone that sells me their rope laces from the Diamond x RF Sagas.

Please PM me. Paypal ready (i hate this saying) or whatever. i have money.

[admins, please remove if not allowed]

JC Ribbon Blues came in today. I can't wait to rock them this Friday.

Damn, I thought everyone is a winner when it comes to BAIT raffles. If anyone doesn't want their size 9.5 or 10, please pass it my way. :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom