Asics Love?!? Where is it?

each site in cart within 30-45 seconds get through all my paypal info and bam sold out............hopefully i can get a pair for Europe or when st alfred gets there site up again

**** me running. 1 maybe 2 minutes after I leave the computer to head out for the rest of the day.

In other news:

Saint Alfred ‏@SaintAlfred 8m
We WILL NOT be releasing out Asics online today. We're currently changing servers to handle the traffic.

Last edited:
Strike 3 on these. Plays YEEZUS...
smokin.gif
mean.gif
sick.gif

Last edited:
"@SaintAlfred: We WILL NOT be releasing out Asics online today. We're currently changing servers to handle the traffic."

The way these sold out, the flamingos are basically going to be next to impossible to cop. Sold out in literally .1 seconds on every site that had them online

The way these sold out, the flamingos are basically going to be next to impossible to cop. Sold out in literally .1 seconds on every site that had them online
ugh that release is going to be horrible, i might have to buy those off a reseller for the first time 

sucks the ones that wanted them couldn't get them. But for the other people I thought they were ugly lol.

I doubt a small time shop like St Alfreds put out as many sneakers as RF does. And with a sneaker releasing in as many laces as the St Alfreds it's really a game of chance choosing which site to cop through. By the time you strike out on one site there isn't enough time to hit up another.

Flamingos are going to be a different story, more pairs all in one location. Hopefully less hype than the ECP release.

ugh that release is going to be horrible, i might have to buy those off a reseller for the first time 
That's because everything is automated now. I was at Kith this morning with auto-refresh set to 1s and STILL was not able to get the STA's. A couple of days ago I decided to try one of the autocop services and managed to get the Zoom Revis Denim (only 224 pairs made) this morning for $30 over retail. I think these programmers have managed to take care of Nike, Eastbay, FL, etc. and have moved on to the smaller shops like Kith, or any other site that uses Shopify as a backend for that matter. I wouldn't be surprised to see them offering the same service on the RF shoes in the coming months. And you know what? I'll gladly pay it just so that I don't have to deal with any of this **** anymore.

Last edited:
That's because everything is automated now. I was at Kith this morning with auto-refresh set to 1s and STILL was not able to get the STA's. A couple of days ago I decided to try one of the autocop services and managed to get the Zoom Revis Denim (only 224 pairs made) this morning for $30 over retail. I think these programmers have managed to take care of Nike, Eastbay, FL, etc. and have moved on to the smaller shops like Kith, or any other site that uses Shopify as a backend for that matter. I wouldn't be surprised to see them offering the same service on the RF shoes in the coming months. And you know what? I'll gladly pay it.
What bot did you use just out of curiosity? I was able to get the revis denims without a bot but I struck out with the STAs. But in the future I would definitely consider using a bot if that's what it's gonna take

Back
Top Bottom