Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I heard major made ppl pay $160 worth of Asics product in store in order to purchase the hanon. That's pretty much paying resell prices. 160 + 160 + tax = 330-340

Man, what about the feeling of wearing an incredible pair of shoes?! It's all about the money with this stuff now days. That's why we all struggle to get these shoes we've been waiting for all year. Sad stuff.

Mane just seeing the pairs that are on Ebay right now... Straight clowns mane! 500$ + plus for a purple/blue shoe lol That why im not sweating Asics anymore. Like 25% of the people who actually buy it off release wear them. The other are just hypebeast and resellers. 

Man, what about the feeling of wearing an incredible pair of shoes?! It's all about the money with this stuff now days. That's why we all struggle to get these shoes we've been waiting for all year. Sad stuff.
Just the truth about the 'sneaker community' these days. People are in it for the money. People who don't like shoes saw you could make a buck and everyone got greedy. No one wants to leave money on the table. 

Showed up at 8am list was lookin long for 30 pairs, 10 people didn't show up, moved up and got 2 pairs
smokin.gif
bruh u was at packer?

tell me u got an extra 8.5?

I heard major made ppl pay $160 worth of Asics product in store in order to purchase the hanon. That's pretty much paying resell prices. 160 + 160 + tax = 330-340

they usually upcharge on top so wouldnt be surprised if they made em spend 160 on asics, then the Hanons marked up to around 200+....i only went there for the first anny release, the mitas in which i struck out....and very few pairs available to public and they were charging $240 or 250....and haven't been back since.

Just the truth about the 'sneaker community' these days. People are in it for the money. People who don't like shoes saw you could make a buck and everyone got greedy. No one wants to leave money on the table. 
Like people in this thread or 80% of NT.........But hey if you can't beat them join them

Last edited:

While so true, why isn't anyone trying to change the game?! These reseller crap keeps continuing and needs to vanish pronto. The consumers and the sneaker shops need to be willing to make changes.

While so true, why isn't anyone trying to change the game?! These reseller crap keeps continuing and needs to vanish pronto. The consumers and the sneaker shops need to be willing to make changes.

One post above you is part of the problem. I like them, but not for the resell price they're gonna command. I'll just take my L for the day and keep it moving before I pay triple retail + for them.

One post above you is part of the problem. I like them, but not for the resell price they're gonna command. I'll just take my L for the day and keep it moving before I pay triple retail + for them.
same here man. i'll let the right amount of sodium of salt flow through my veins for a bit but then just turn and look at all the other shoes I have and keep it moving,

same here man. i'll let the right amount of sodium of salt flow through my veins for a bit but then just turn and look at all the other shoes I have and keep it moving,

Problem is that Instagram stuntin pics have soiled everything. Think Yeezys would have any punch without the internet. Hell no. I'm just fed up with this sh#t. If I have to bust solo moves to start a sneaker revolution, I guess I will. Sadly, for all those paying resell prices, you are perpetuating the problem instead of helping to resolve it.

They have to truly want to change but everyone is too focused trying to come up on someone else at the moment. To me it feels like for years it's an addiction that's rooted deep refusing to break despite different methods. And even if something changes someone's bound to mess it up and we relapse.

Back
Top Bottom