Asics Love?!? Where is it?

they usually upcharge on top so wouldnt be surprised if they made em spend 160 on asics, then the Hanons marked up to around 200+....i only went there for the first anny release, the mitas in which i struck out....and very few pairs available to public and they were charging $240 or 250....and haven't been back since.
I heard major made ppl pay $160 worth of Asics product in store in order to purchase the hanon. That's pretty much paying resell prices. 160 + 160 + tax = 330-340
confirmed. you had to spend at least 160 in asics products (they had GRs at 40% off, and old collab pairs for retail, so you ended up paying 160+ on pairs you weren't expecting to buy) to qualify for the hanons at retail

Problem is that Instagram stuntin pics have soiled everything. Think Yeezys would have any punch without the internet. Hell no. I'm just fed up with this sh#t. If I have to bust solo moves to start a sneaker revolution, I guess I will. Sadly, for all those paying resell prices, you are perpetuating the problem instead of helping to resolve it.
very much the truth in here.

it sucks.

32 years old now. there's bigger problems in our world to worry about.

still want these bad doe lmao

same here man. i'll let the right amount of sodium of salt flow through my veins for a bit but then just turn and look at all the other shoes I have and keep it moving,

This. I've had a pretty decent run this year sneaker wise, especially for my first year with runners....even more so when you factor in there's no local shop here for these types of releases whatsoever. Think there's only 4 pairs that I missed that I wanted and realistically, I wasn't expecting to land any of then except the Hanons. If Cncpts doesn't come through, I'm copping Aqua 8s and going on with my day.

They have to truly want to change but everyone is too focused trying to come up on someone else at the moment. To me it feels like for years it's an addiction that's rooted deep refusing to break despite different methods. And even if something changes someone's bound to mess it up and we relapse.

Greed has been around for centuries. Reselling is nothing new, but reselling sneakers is somewhat recent. Now Tom, ****, and Harry are doing it, along with Martha, Janice, and Betsy. It's flat-out ridiculous!

Crazy thing is that I've read and heard Ronnie Fieg doesn't like resellers, but u don't see jack sh#t about him making changes to curtail the practice. But don't worry folks, Winter is Coming!

The older I got, the more I realize that anything over $250 is absurd for a shoe and I'll never pay it. If companies could come up with something other than exclusivity to sell, we'd be in good shape. Screw the specail boxes and low production numbers, just put out dope pairs and let the rest work itself out.

Greed has been around for centuries. Reselling is nothing new, but reselling sneakers is somewhat recent. Now Tom, ****, and Harry are doing it, along with Martha, Janice, and Betsy. It's flat-out ridiculous!

Crazy thing is that I've read and heard Ronnie Fieg doesn't like resellers, but u don't see jack sh#t about him making changes to curtail the practice. But don't worry folks, Winter is Coming!
i liked how they tweeted out the random ticket locations for the central park/ brooklyn bridge locations lol

He's charging the resell price right out the gate now.

The older I got, the more I realize that anything over $250 is absurd for a shoe and I'll never pay it. If companies could come up with something other than exclusivity to sell, we'd be in good shape. Screw the specail boxes and low production numbers, just put out dope pairs and let the rest work itself out.

I've been in this game for awhile now, and I've seen it wither and deteriorate over the years. I'm just shocked how I don't see any movements to rectify this sneaker epidemic. I see the exact opposite. Ffs, Stadium Goods has a partnership with eBay. What does that tell you! :smh:

RF doesn't hate on resellers, he even said it in an interview I watched. Can't knock the hustle. To me, reselling is apart of the culture. It always has been. Believe what you want to believe, but the exclusivity of shoes give value to sneakers regardless of premium materials or not.

RF doesn't hate on resellers, he even said it in an interview I watched. Can't knock the hustle. To me, reselling is apart of the culture. It always has been. Believe what you want to believe, but the exclusivity of shoes give value to sneakers regardless of premium materials or not.
shiiit... his employees even support it

He probably changed his tune once he saw $$$ from it. He sold out his latest NB collab for $240 a pop. I can tell u he used to have the opposite stance on the subject.

Last edited:
He probably changed his tune once he saw $$$ from it. He sold out his latest NB collab for $240 a pop. I can tell u he used to have the opposite stance on the subject.
He probably took all the pairs he didn't sell and put them up on the eBay. 

Just call it a sell-out and take all the pairs and charge more 

https://www.eveningexpress.co.uk/fp...side-aberdeen-shop-limited-edition-trainers1/

"Jefferson Chavez, 36, traveled up to Aberdeen from London for the Solstice launch.

He has been sat outside Hanon since 7.30am on Wednesday.

He said: “These retail for £130, but I’ll be able to sell them for a lot more than that one day."

Genius.
That article is a pile of rubbish, factually incorrect and words have been twisted. They guy that was first in the queue immediately wore his hanons after buying them so he wasn't there to resell

the question is. are there stocks to be released online???[emoji]128580[/emoji]
don't quote me on this, but i think that cncpts set aside a couple of pairs, otherwise they would have indicated that only the remaining pairs would be released

Back
Top Bottom