Asics Love?!? Where is it?

[emoji]128064[/emoji]

My LPU...nothing much to shout about, but the Saga is a godsent for my flat and wide feet. Should be getting the Phantom Lagoons next, and then it's crossing my fingers hoping that ASICS will come up with some sick Sagas in 2016!

Anyone want a 10.5 extra butter raffle? Just realized sand layers drop today and I'd rather have those. PM for link.

Guys please stop begging for these EB links. All pairs coming in w the boxes

I see atmos only put up GLV black and gold and not III. Are they not doing pre order for them and just V's?

Need those sandlayers, I can't pull off the sbtg after seeing them on feet. I got really excited for those pattas for like 10 seconds. I guess I won't need to wash my sleeping bag.

I keep seeing people talking about Sand Layers dropping today but that's only for Japan isn't it?

I don't see them in any upcoming releases from European stores.

With the exception of your monthly 25th anniversary release and some exceptions here and there (soleflys, da vincis) the current Asics minimum purchase order with Vietnam is around 3,000 pairs - so that's basically what most collabs release numbers are looking at. No more the days of Ronnie fieg 2-300 pairs
for gl3s and gl5s... not sure about Respectors..

Back
Top Bottom