Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Well if anyone has an extra sand layer they are selling (size 9) I might be interested...I'm cool with paying a little more.

Can some one help clarify all this? I want the sand layers but are those exclusive to Japan? And does anyone have a site where I can purchase at retail? Also how to order from atmos when everything is in Jappanese, is there a way to translate the page/text? The concepts release was only exclusive to concepts Miami and no other boutiques will get them? Thanks
Can't help you regarding about the sandlayers but, for atmos, just google chrome the site, right click, translate.

Patta's are looking great here... Think the respector might be my new favourite asics model...

GR Gel respectors > that Patta mess.

For most ppl asking about Respector sizing, for me they fit the same as my GL3 size...considering they share the same mid and outsole, that should be true for everyone.

Hopefully Hanons pop back up at a few shops like HALs did. For some reason it doesn't feel like 1,990 were sold.

Those Fiegs are awful, sad to say. How many of you guys copped the EBs? That box is nice but the 200 is a little too much. 

Those Fiegs are awful, sad to say. How many of you guys copped the EBs? That box is nice but the 200 is a little too much. 

I copped...195 was definitely a turn off but the colorway won me over....grabbed the coca's and black widows today too...3 very different colorways...feels like its been a very productive day lol

Packer sent wrong kicks...wanted to dbl up on Bday Dinners & received this. Quite upsetting to say the least.

Wow - instead of giving you the bday dinners for 50% percent off, they gave you a similar shoe thats worth 50% of the bday dinner price. Shady to say the least.

Back
Top Bottom