Asics Love?!? Where is it?

that toe.... :x

i might be skipping this model all together

If those awful 24K Respectors had bait/bdga/EB branding instead everyone would be dogging em.

I know what you're trying to say but you picked some lousy shops (at least from a collab standpoint) to make your point lol..

Bait and EB put out some of the worst collabs imo.. and BDGA hasn't done anything worth purchasing since the hyprcats imo.

Last edited:
I know what you're trying to say but you picked some lousy shops (at least from a collab standpoint) to make your point lol..

Bait and EB put out some of the worst collabs imo.. and BDGA hasn't done anything worth purchasing since the hyprcats imo.
Bait has or had some good stuff tho imo.. EB is mainly garbage. And Bdga sucks as of late

Last edited:
Got the Clot Sand Layer today, beautiful one. The suede is impeccable and the colors just work together. 

Unfortunately my size 13 is too big, I'm somewhere between 12 and 12.5 and thought it would be okay. They're up for grabs if anyone wants them. Would hate to send them back. 

Got the Clot Sand Layer today, beautiful one. The suede is impeccable and the colors just work together. 

Unfortunately my size 13 is too big, I'm somewhere between 12 and 12.5 and thought it would be okay. They're up for grabs if anyone wants them. Would hate to send them back. 
Why is everybody getting theirs before me.. And lol you don't sending kicks back to hong kong

Last edited:
thought the BAIT bruce lee colorado 85 was actually very nice.  overpriced for a simple colorway but the material quality was there.  EB's karaoke's are dope and I'm excited to get the bodegas.  so there ;D

Baits collabs have been slowly improving (Diadora & Asics 25th) but everything else about that company is scandalous. EB and BDGA hit or miss. Never really liked any HAL or Clot. J Crew has been better tha you would expect, there **** is tasteful not like a shoe color-book like these 24k clown shoes. Concepts puts out a ton. And sometimes there banging but because of the quantity of collabs-there's no way they can all be on-point.
I'm tripping I see a lot of mentioning of sand, and I was thinking Sandlayers from Monkey Time which I thought were releasing soon??? The 23rd or something??

I would say 8 out of every 10 CNCPTS collabs are dope. They have an incredible track record when it comes to colorblocking, silhouette selection and materials. IMO.

A little random, but has anyone here been on House Hunters International?

Just saw a couple from Boston rent a place in Amsterdam and he was rocking the FP Sagas and Miami GL3s.. LOL

Oh my crap wtf is this lolol

At least you can sniff these a mile away

The 24k look good to me in some pics and kinda bleh in others. But I just described every shoe ever.

I also don't get the respector hate but whatever. Random thoughts

Oh my crap wtf is this lolol

At least you can sniff these a mile away

The 24k look good to me in some pics and kinda bleh in others. But I just described every shoe ever.

I also don't get the respector hate but whatever. Random thoughts
LOL damn.

Just saw a couple from Boston rent a place in Amsterdam and he was rocking the FP Sagas and Miami GL3s.. LOL
nerd.gif

On another note, I don't know if I completely missed someone commenting on this already, or what, but I take it the States were left out with the Bad Santa's & Jack Frosts? I don't recall any U.S. shops getting them 
ohwell.gif
. Some of the few GRs I was interested in this past year, too...

Last edited:
I was just saying I feel like the only reason people want those Respectors is because they were done by 24K, as a bad cw, I feel like if they were done by what are generally considered bad collaborators by most (bait/bdga/EB ) that no one would want them. To those that actually like and want them more power to ya lol.
I would consider them an early nominee for worst collab of the year personally.
I actually like and own a few bait and EB collabs, I just used them for example b/c it seems like the general consensus to most people here is that they suck lol.

Last edited:
Does anyone who ordered the CLOTs know what the customs fees were to the US? Just curious because that's why I passed on them. Never ordered directly from JP before and I wasn't trying to risk getting hit for an additional $50+.

Last edited:
If those awful 24K Respectors had bait/bdga/EB branding instead everyone would be dogging em.
I would've gone with cncpts, HAL, and RF. But that's just me.
Yeah eb/bdga/bait collabs are hit or miss...Usually a miss tbh.
lol he wasnt listing his top 3 shops in the game...

I think the point was that the 24 K collab is weak but it seams to still be getting love because its 24 K and not one of the shops people love to hate. I agree. They are wack to me. 

Haha I saw that one. That dude actually works for asics and is on IG

Back
Top Bottom