Asics Love?!? Where is it?

This **** right here...so glad I was able to scoop a pair. I forgot who posted Solewhat info but you deserve some reps!

Ship word wide. Should be live soon if I'm right with time zones.

http://solewhat.com/home/1460-x-sbtg-x-kicks-lab-gel-lyte-v.html#/54-shoe_size-us_11

It was boostd boostd . Surprised his post wasn't already repped more. A little narrow, but as said earlier a thinner insole will make them perfect. Glad I didn't go a size up as they'd be SUPER long.

It was @boostd. Surprised his post wasn't already repped more. A little narrow, but as said earlier a thinner insole will make them perfect. Glad I didn't go a size up as they'd be SUPER long.
Haha. Yea i posted it up and then totally forgot about it later and missed out. ahh well. Glad you all cooked. Was a good price as well.

Haha. Yea i posted it up and then totally forgot about it later and missed out. ahh well. Glad you all cooked. Was a good price as well.

Damn that sucks lol. That's why I always set timers. To be honest I saw your post like half an hour before release, I was extremely lucky. Thanks again, hope you get a pair.

Does anyone who ordered the CLOTs know what the customs fees were to the US? Just curious because that's why I passed on them. Never ordered directly from JP before and I wasn't trying to risk getting hit for an additional $50+.
I emailed asked them to keep the value under $200 and they put $20. winning.

Waiting for wider release of the sand layers like 

I don't remember the last time I was this thirsty for a shoe lol

Not gonna lie. They make those atmos look good on those pics. But in hand they look like the bapes that recently released. That's just my opinion.

Hey guys I was trying to grab my first pair of asics gel lyte iii and was curious to see how they fit compared to maybe new balance 998 or 997 or even Nike flyknit racers?

Im really feeling these from the Scorpion pack.. They remind me a of the HAL Mortars if they were a lil darker... might get a custom done if I can get them on the discount later 
nerd.gif

Hey guys I was trying to grab my first pair of asics gel lyte iii and was curious to see how they fit compared to maybe new balance 998 or 997 or even Nike flyknit racers?
The NB's usually fit bigger so I would go .5/1 from NB size but TTS for flyknit racer size.

Back
Top Bottom