Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Anybody know any european sites where I can cop the saint alfred collab, I called again today and they 'sold out' when 6 minutes before they posted that announcement yesterday I had called and the dude told me not a single person had been able to get through.

I wanted the shoes, but goddamn...

My first pair if Asics.

I see you 1 Miguel :D

Why aren't any of those GR GL III's online any where?

I don't have a footaction near me

Yes, I love them. I'm selling my High Risks to get the money for these. I would wear these much more than my High Risks. I'm a sucker for a grey shoe. 

What are y'all projections for the Flamingos initial resell price? You know it's tuff when you have to conjure up 300$ - 350$ for a running shoe. smh 

This is an asics thread. Not a RFxasics thread. Y'all already voted on a separate thread. Post about those in that thread.

What are y'all projections for the Flamingos initial resell price? You know it's tuff when you have to conjure up 300$ - 350$ for a running
shoe. smh 

Like it is been stated, any rf questions go to that thread, reselling or anything that seems that will lead into an rf discussion

I think the IG pic is fine because rf still does asics which is one of them, once hype starts building, questions and replies will go there, I see no harm in talking about rf asics in this thread unless it becomes annoying with people asking for their stupid shipping numbers

Amen to that Brother... So what are your predictions for the initial resell price on these Flamingos & what Asics colorway do you think will be #1 release by the end of 2013? I thought that 2012 best Asics Gel Lyte III colorway was the Selvedge Denims imo...

Amen to that Brother... So what are your predictions for the initial resell price on these Flamingos & what Asics colorway do you think will be #1 release by the end of 2013? I thought that 2012 best Asics Gel Lyte III colorway was the Selvedge Denims imo...
Too much...

Too early to tell but everybody seems to like the Captains Blue from the Camo Pack... Asics are dropping some very nice GR in 2013...

Last edited:
Those Captain Blue's are fiyah! I hope they release the Lakers Asics Gel Lyte III colorway @ my  local footaction in Pensacola, FL

Amen to that Brother... So what are your predictions for the initial resell price on these Flamingos
Too much...
Too early to tell but everybody seems to like the Captains Blue from the Camo Pack... Asics are dropping some very nice GR in 2013...

I've gotta agree with you. Love the color blocking on these and I can't wait to get my feet in em, even though Ima be trippin over getting some dirt or scuffs on em everytime I take a step. haha

Back
Top Bottom