Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Yeah the urban camos are SO nice. That quilted inner lining looks awesome. I think they would've looked better if they somehow incorporated small blue camo hits on the outside of the shoe though, not just on the insole.

Lace Swap on my olives

are those jordan elephant laces?

HAHAHA yeah those are the Starks Concrete laces... I like that gradient of grey more than the Fully Laced elephant print laces. 

Yea man.. such a beautiful shoe.

They're incredible and look even better in this pic. I hope they're widely released enough that it's not difficult to get them and resellers can't buy up most of the stock because at this point, I wouldn't be surprised if that happened.

If they were a collab, I could easily see them going for ECP prices on eBay.

a lot of the collabs are made in really limited numbers. from what I hear 300-500 pair world wide. So that's why the prices are crazy high.

They're incredible and look even better in this pic. I hope they're widely released enough that it's not difficult to get them and resellers can't buy up most of the stock because at this point, I wouldn't be surprised if that happened.

If they were a collab, I could easily see them going for ECP prices on eBay.
anyone got a release date?

from what I read sometime next month. I hope he gives a date and doesn't drop them like he did the blue/white kithstrikes.

from what I read sometime next month. I hope he gives a date and doesn't drop them like he did the blue/white kithstrikes.
He's not talking about the Flamingos but about the Captains blue... @Just4kicks90  ....October

for the Flamingos we'll know RD this week via Sneakerfreaker... I hope they'll drop as a kithstrike first...

Yeah from what I read the flamingos drop sometime next month. They did not give an exact date though. I was saying I hope they give a date and time and dont just drop them in the middle of the day with no worning like they did the blue/whaite kithstrikes.

Anyone know if Asics has a pretty big following in Japan? Especially since they originate from there? :nerd:

-Drew

I honestly love the quality and style of asics. There is always something new and different with their brand. I think they should get just as much love as jordans.

Back
Top Bottom