Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Was gonna grab the dalis but international shipping kills it considering they already tacked on $13 for domestic shipping.

Going to pick up my first pairs of Asics soon. I've tried on the llls in store and they seemed TTS from what I recall. Anyone care to comment on how they fit, specifically Saga, V, III, and Respectors? I'm a true 11.5.

Going to pick up my first pairs of Asics soon. I've tried on the llls in store and they seemed TTS from what I recall. Anyone care to comment on how they fit, specifically Saga, V, III, and Respectors? I'm a true 11.5.
My opinion:   In Saga & Respectors, 11/11.5. GL3 & GLV would be better 11.5/12.

I wear US11 for Saga, and US11.5 for III, V and Sight. Hope this helps.

I got two pairs of Sand Layers in sz 9. I was originally planning on keeping both, but they don't fit me. PM me and we can work something out!

Saga I would size down .5. GLV and 3...  I'd go TTS.  Never owned respectors so can't comment

They will post in like 4 hrs.
hopefully its ugly, dont want to buy too much this year  
laugh.gif

I remember I was going to drive down the MD for the Da Vinci's. Ended up paying resale at about $375.00 for a size 12. I don't regret it. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom