Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Anyone who knows me knows I hate that shaggy suede but these are so over the top that I love them. Def my fav gl3 of the year

Shape is great on my pair
Not to put you on the spot but whats so great about them that makes you look past the suede?

Not to put you on the spot but whats so great about them that makes you look past the suede?
Hmm good question.. I think it's just the cw and the way they look on foot. Shape too is great. Also the white leather liner is prob the best leather liner I've ever seen on a gl3. Keep in mind when I first saw preview pics of these I laughed out loud thinking easy pass. But then I had a crazy deal so I pulled the trigger knowing I can easily get rid of them. Turns out I'm 100 percent keeping them and would even double up.

Hmm good question.. I think it's just the cw and the way they look on foot. Shape too is great. Also the white leather liner is prob the best leather liner I've ever seen on a gl3. Keep in mind when I first saw preview pics of these I laughed out loud thinking easy pass. But then I had a crazy deal so I pulled the trigger knowing I can easily get rid of them. Turns out I'm 100 percent keeping them and would even double up.
I guess pics don't do them justice at all since everyone who has them in hand loves them.

I would have been all over them if they had regular short suede.

i was on the hate team for the Formosa's,

but now im debating dropping a few bills to get my pair from taiwan after seeing them in person

they are [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Last edited:
Huh, I was just able to cop the Latigo Bay 50/50 GLVs for $73 shipped from All Sole in the UK. I googled them just to get the model # and they showed up on my "shopping" results bar and the only pair they had left was my size. I was actually thinking of blowing $$$ on the Fieg Diamond Sagas but I always wanted these more anyway. Even got 4% back from ebates on it... 

nthat.gif

It's because they have a leather insole. Only other glv that fit that big to me are the LimitEditions pair which also have leather insole
You could always slip one of those basic thin (Dr. Scholls or whatever) insoles under the leather insole to make them fit a little more snug.  I've had to do that before on shoes that fit too big and I'm unable to swap sizes.

You could always slip one of those basic thin (Dr. Scholls or whatever) insoles under the leather insole to make them fit a little more snug.  I've had to do that before on shoes that fit too big and I'm unable to swap sizes.
I'm just gonna sell them. Not loving them

Back
Top Bottom