Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Both saucony and asics quality is balls

I agree and disagree... Asics quality has taken a nose dive. Saucony however I'm always pleasantly surprised at their quality especially their "stepped up" GR's. The ones that come in that $120 range. The Irish coffee pack is crazy nice and it's even sweeter that they all can be found on deep discount. I'll put it like this I haven't seen anything that would make me think the sandlayers ,which everybody is going crazy over, is any better quality than the Irish coffee pack.

Both saucony and asics quality is balls
Yet we buy compulsively 
tongue.gif

I agree and disagree... Asics quality has taken a nose dive. Saucony however I'm always pleasantly surprised at their quality especially their "stepped up" GR's. The ones that come in that $120 range. The Irish coffee pack is crazy nice and it's even sweeter that they all can be found on deep discount. I'll put it like this I haven't seen anything that would make me think the sandlayers ,which everybody is going crazy over, is any better quality than the Irish coffee pack.

Yet we buy compulsively 
tongue.gif
I guess when I say quality, I really mean quality control

Anyone have a lead on 9.5 or a 10 laser cut Tan GL3 for the low? Looking for a buddy who missed out when they were like 39.99 at bodega! 

Thanks! 

I wore my Bodegas x asics classics for the first time today to work. They look nice but they definitely fit big.

What is the size and what was the damage, if you don't mind me asking? Understandable if you do not want to divulge.
9.5 and it was a trade.
Nice and congrats. I've yet to find a trade for my 9.5 to a 10. Thought I was going to get it done locally when I saw them on eBay, but he was proud of those damn things, so it never came to fruition unfortunately.

Nice and congrats. I've yet to find a trade for my 9.5 to a 10. Thought I was going to get it done locally when I saw them on eBay, but he was proud of those damn things, so it never came to fruition unfortunately.
Been begging a friend to sell me his sz 12s and i hit him up about em for the like 5th time the other day and he had just sold em for 250. I was lit. 
mean.gif

Thanks man

Been begging a friend to sell me his sz 12s and i hit him up about em for the like 5th time the other day and he had just sold em for 250. I was lit. :smh:

Wow, he ain't a good friend. :lol:

Been begging a friend to sell me his sz 12s and i hit him up about em for the like 5th time the other day and he had just sold em for 250. I was lit. 
mean.gif
Similar thing happened to me on some Nice Kicks 2.0. Asked about them for 3 years. A few weeks ago I see a pair on eBay, and they were his. :(((

Been begging an  friend  acquaintance to sell me his sz 12s and i hit him up about em for the like 5th time the other day and he had just sold em for 250. I was lit. 
mean.gif
That's f'd up. I fixed your comment, too.
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom