Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Seems like the strawberries n cream is a men's size run , my wife is is women 7 in her Nike runners is a 5.5 seem accurate in the lite iii in men's/boys?

Only a matter of time
this **** looks dope

Hopefully I'll catch a deal on those strawberries and creams. I like them a lot for a predominantly pink shoe

Last edited:
I don't like the way the logo fades into white on the strawberries, otherwise I probably would have copped.

[emoji]128169[/emoji][emoji]128169[/emoji]

So theyre just quickstriking junk that didn't sell out earlier in the year? :lol:

Most likely returns? They initially sold out but they didn't resell very well. I'm starting to believe that there is a lot of manipulation in the back of many stores to give people the illusion that most of these collabs are sought after.

Most likely returns? They initially sold out but they didn't resell very well. I'm starting to believe that there is a lot of manipulation in the back of many stores to give people the illusion that most of these collabs are sought after.
I was thinking that about the concepts mix and match from a while ago. Easiest cop ever, took my time to get 2 pairs and after they still seemed to have all sizes. Then about 10 mins after launch poof they were all sold out. Its not like people even talk about them much or that many on ebay.

Got these at packer just now, suede is [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]
Wanted to show a bit of the color with the red of the headband its def a different color like in between pink n red

Last edited:
I was going to get the strawberry and cream GL3's for my girl but the international shipping rates kill it.  I wish they dropped locally for me.

Haha got damn Nike swoosh lol
It's like in the South we call everything Coke. What type of Coke do you want? Coke Coke or Dr. Pepper, Mountain Dew, etc 
happy.gif

I was going to get the strawberry and cream GL3's for my girl but the international shipping rates kill it.  I wish they dropped locally for me.
Why don't you buy from like Bait or something? Seem to be everywhere.

Last edited:
Got the 13 Sand Layers today. Despite what everyone says, they fit a bit larger. I'm a 12.5 in Yeezy and 12 in NB 998, and those are a tad longer. I wonder if I should have tried a 12, I have about a quarter of an inch space. 

I have wide feet, btw

Got the 13 Sand Layers today. Despite what everyone says, they fit a bit larger. I'm a 12.5 in Yeezy and 12 in NB 998, and those are a tad longer. I wonder if I should have tried a 12, I have about a quarter of an inch space. 

I have wide feet, btw
I agree. Had to go down half a size because the store didn't carry half sizes .. and they feel perfect. 
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom