Asics Love?!? Where is it?

lmao at that rollup job, bruh. But nice kicks

I meant to roll them to my knees to see if you'd like it. I fell short. But seriously, how do you roll yours? Curious. Shorter? Pin roll? Joggers all day every day? A lot of times my cuff rolls up higher throughout the day from walking.

Do you have any suggestions for helping that to not happen? Maybe iron the folding point?!

I meant to roll them to my knees to see if you'd like it. I fell short. But seriously, how do you roll yours? Curious. Shorter? Pin roll? Joggers all day every day? A lot of times my cuff rolls up higher throughout the day from walking.

Do you have any suggestions for helping that to not happen? Maybe iron the folding point?!

:lol:

laugh.gif

Roll/cuff looks fine to me. All you see these days is pinrolls or joggers. 

laugh.gif

Yea, man. I feel like a lot of people just pinroll for photos too. I never see anyone out and about with pinrolled jeans/chinos. Tapered jeans/chinos is the way to go now, for me.
Yea, I've been on the tapered pant flow for abut 2 months now. 6 1/2 to 6 inches for me. I tried the pinroll but it never would never stay in place and looked sloppy. 

One of my homies strictly pinrolls. He uses rubber bands though. It's a clean look but I couldn't walk around campus everyday with my blood flow restricted 

Last edited:

lmao at that rollup job, bruh. But nice kicks

Don't mind that tool, he usually has something condescending to say. HIs screen name should explain it all...

laugh.gif

Yea, man. I feel like a lot of people just pinroll for photos too. I never see anyone out and about with pinrolled jeans/chinos. Tapered jeans/chinos is the way to go now, for me.
Yea, I've been on the tapered pant flow for abut 2 months now. 6 1/2 to 6 inches for me. I tried the pinroll but it never would never stay in place and looked sloppy. 

One of my homies strictly pinrolls. He uses rubber bands though. It's a clean look but I couldn't walk around campus everyday with my blood flow restricted 
Can't do the pinroll look personally. Last time I pulled that feat off was in 6th grade. Shout out to '88-'89 school year and my Intramural school team the Silvers Knights. 
laugh.gif
nthat.gif
. Anyway, I much prefer the tapered look to pinrolled. 

Last edited:

Got these at packer just now, suede is [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]
Wanted to show a bit of the color with the red of the headband its def a different color like in between pink n red
you aint try for the sns ultra boost? I was the guy in the blue jacket

Alp was the guy doubled over in pain with the BGs. He also had baby wipes with him :D :lol:  
bgs? And yea had those wipes on deck, good thing I ain't need em :lol:

Edit: nvm, bubble guts :rofl:

Last edited:
Don't mind that tool, he usually has something condescending to say. HIs screen name should explain it all...

Can't do the pinroll look personally. Last time I pulled that feat off was in 6th grade. Shout out to '88-'89 school year and my Intramural school team the Silvers Knights. :lol: :nthat: . Anyway, I much prefer the tapered look to pinrolled. 

was just thinking that earlier when i read it. i was also in 6th grade when that started and we called it tight rolling lol. makes me feel old. tight rolls and aj4's were the jam back then.

Last edited:
we met today. haha didn't even realize it was you. 
lol I was pretty sure it was you but wasn't 100% sure. I'm glad the release went smoothly and commend you for acting right on the release. See you on the next one most likely

lol I was pretty sure it was you but wasn't 100% sure. I'm glad the release went smoothly and commend you for acting right on the release. See you on the next one most likely
yea man, glad it all went well. no need to even mention it. its how it should be done. 

no hammers had to pulled out thankfully haha. 

need these mitas. hopefully its soon.

yea man, glad it all went well. no need to even mention it. its how it should be done. 
no hammers had to pulled out thankfully haha. 
need these mitas. hopefully its soon.
yea man no hammers :lol: and yea most likely next joints ima go there for are those nice kicks, those are a problem.

I don't like to be constricted.

First Asics! I have a question, do all of the gel lyte Vs have extra fabric where the tongue meets the vamp on the inside of the shoe? Its chafing in the area of the 1st and 5th meta tarsal heads of my foot. Is this common? How do you guys deal with that?
Nice! Where'd you cop from? Might have to get these

Back
Top Bottom