Asics Love?!? Where is it?

^ yea man, of course you have to dispute it, even if it's a loosing battle.

additionally, if the shoe was damaged in transit, wouldn't there have been damage to the box...however I'm sure it's a switch-a-roo claim, and he is going to claim you are trying to pull a fast one on him.

^ yea man, of course you have to dispute it, even if it's a loosing battle.

additionally, if the shoe was damaged in transit, wouldn't there have been damage to the box...however I'm sure it's a switch-a-roo claim, and he is going to claim you are trying to pull a fast one on him.
I know, I have a small reason to believe he isn't trying to screw me over and that's why I wanted to get the best solution for both of us, but obviously he isn't really helping me like this. Going to dispute. I just really hope I don't end up with unwearable shoes and my money gone.

Mane im kind of salty I missed those Colorado 85' "Bluebird" from End's Launches.

Really salty i didnt pull the trigger on these beauties also when i had the chance.

:smh:

thought the hunt was over for dried roses, turns out i got shipped fakes.  and now to go through paypal dispute.  ughhhhh

thought the hunt was over for dried roses, turns out i got shipped fakes.  and now to go through paypal dispute.  ughhhhh

Happened to me before too. Except I was offered a refund and didn't have to file a dispute. Even though they were fake, they weren't too far of the from a real pair ... and tbh, I was super underwhelmed. Overrated shoe imo. After holding a real pair, I still had the same impression of them when I had accidentally bought the fake ones. To me, they're definitely one of those colorways that look better in pictures than in real life.

Last edited:
Wasn't aware that they made fakes of Grand Opening Gel Lyte 3s, but according to an acquiantence, I've been sent a pair by a PayPal seller. 

Does anyone have any knowledge of this? Are these fake? 

Back
Top Bottom