Asics Love?!? Where is it?

sick.gif

Last edited:
Ugh.. I'm feeling the L already

I will definitely cop for resell if I miss out though. Hopefully I don't have to :nerd:

NK removed the page btw.. :nerd:

Last edited:
of course extra butter is only releasing them at their lower east side location... ugh not sure if i should go out to kith BK or just grab from resale lol 

i dont feel like trying on websites that will have over 100s of people gunning for the same 10 pair of sneakers lol i know from past experiences that i will fail 

i dont feel like trying on websites that will have over 100s of people gunning for the same 10 pair of sneakers lol i know from past experiences that i will fail 

That's not the attitude I like to see young man, buck up and try for retail! (unless you're a size 10.. then you probably shouldn't try)

:lol:

That's not the attitude I like to see young man, buck up and try for retail! (unless you're a size 10.. then you probably shouldn't try)

laugh.gif
of course we're both size 10s haha idk ive never gone to an instore drop but i feel like even if i drive 1 hour 30 min to Kith and then stand there for hours i still somehow wont get a pair haha knowing my luck 

Always have to try. Sometimes you're that lucky one who gets through.

Last edited:

NK was prob a mistake. Page is gone already
Noticed that as well.  I'm willing to bet it's gonna be reloaded in the same OOS fashion, all they did was just mistakenly show the hand they're playing, early. (I hope I'm wrong) 

Stranger things have happened, in my experience.  Example:  Extra Butter announced they would release the Sand Layers, SBTGs, and Atmos in store only. (which most were doing for the triple drop)   For whatever reason someone over at EB released the Sand Layers online a day early.  This was at the time of their Diadora Western Collab, so I was looking at those when the Monkey Time page went live.  Grabbed one in my size, fully expecting to be cancelled, showed up at my door the following week.      

Bait, coincidentally enough, followed suit and dropped all 3 online, I wanna say a hour or so later (maybe?).  Still kicking myself to this day for letting the SBTGs sit on the Bait drop. 

TL;DR I't still worth a shot keeping your eyes peeled.

Last edited:
Found a standard looking product shot of the Grey/Black Respectors.  I also found an article stating that the world wide release was on the 10th of this month, but I noticed Hanon already had them up, so I ended up grabbing a pair from there.   Apparently, they're part of an LT pack that includes another one in what's listed as a 'Moonrock' colorway. 

SJS note for people in Vegas:  FeatureLV just announced a Saturday in-store drop. 

My wife's friends are throwing a baby shower for her at noon Saturday and I will be attending...riiiight when my local Wish in Atlanta will be dropping Slamjams in-store. Welp. *humbly accepts the L*

Back
Top Bottom