Asics Love?!? Where is it?

...and there goes Kith. (*raffle)

Last edited:
It looks like not all of the US shops are showing the SJ release this weekend, St.A, Ubiq, Kicks/HI, Premiere, Undftd., Etc.

Would those listed above and others release next weekenday or could they post on social media last minute on Friday for Sadderday?

No, I was out of town. Was it crazy?
It wasn't as crazy as I thought. I was actually visiting when it drop and decided to wait it out saturday morning. Thought I was 7 or 8th in line. When the time got closer, folks in the front ended up letting their homies cut.. Luckily my pair was the last one in my size

It looks like not all of the US shops are showing the SJ release this weekend, St.A, Ubiq, Kicks/HI, Premiere, Undftd., Etc.

Would those listed above and others release next weekenday or could they post on social media last minute on Friday for Sadderday?
i think they will trickle in little by little

It wasn't as crazy as I thought. I was actually visiting when it drop and decided to wait it out saturday morning. Thought I was 7 or 8th in line. When the time got closer, folks in the front ended up letting their homies cut.. Luckily my pair was the last one in my size

How early were you there? Trying to get an idea of how early I should show up.

So glad I doubled up on these guys. Ended up getting the second pair for under retail on ebay. 
smokin.gif

DS on the left and beaters on the right (post music festival). It's been a good 18 months.
what's the quality like on these? been interested in them but never really felt the urge to buy them

what's the quality like on these? been interested in them but never really felt the urge to buy them
Quality is superb imo. All the leather is super nice. My first pair had some weird stretching on the top of the toe that never went away. New pair doesn't seem to be as bad. 

So glad I doubled up on these guys. Ended up getting the second pair for under retail on ebay. 
smokin.gif

DS on the left and beaters on the right (post music festival). It's been a good 18 months.
I like the upper but not a fan of white outsoles.. Gum sole would have been so much nicer, not sure why asics never do gumsoles, they go with every colourway, particularly black

Apparently blush pack has a leather liner

Might be the first gr I pick up in a while

there's prob some people in here that only have collabs in their collection but I would think most people would have at least 1 GR.

Back
Top Bottom