Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Yeah those look legit to me. Price is fine, you could probably go lower...Asics market is dead lol. Wouldn't surprise me if people are finding DS pairs for even under retail.

Edit: By the market being dead I mean it's a great time to be a buyer!

Last edited:
Every time I see BTP I think how they should have gone in a different direction.

Should have made brown upper colorway and put it on an all blue midsole like a boat on water. 

Last edited:
BTP are the best 25th asics imo. I'm a sucker for off white. Just wish the stripes were symmetrical. Gold on the outside, silver on the inside. 

BTP are the best 25th asics imo. I'm a sucker for off white. Just wish the stripes were symmetrical. Gold on the outside, silver on the inside. 
Better than FP? 
sick.gif

BTP were far and away top 25th anny collab to me. Im a sucker for red/white/navy like that though.

Were Formosas an official 25th anny collab?  I've still never seen a pair in hand; the materials look insane.  Colorway-wise, Kois were my favorite 25th.  Just actually pulled the trigger on a vnds pair.  Execution wise, probably FP.  Was disappointed with my Hanons.

Last edited:
Formosa released during the 25th anniversary year but they weren't part of the 1 pair per month program asics had going. I totally agree with you though they do look amazing. Wish I actually tried to obtain a pair when they released. 

If anyone on here ever wants to let go of a 9.5 I will gladly buy them from you. 
nerd.gif

Formosa released during the 25th anniversary year but they weren't part of the 1 pair per month program asics had going. I totally agree with you though they do look amazing. Wish I actually tried to obtain a pair when they released. 

If anyone on here ever wants to let go of a 9.5 I will gladly buy them from you. 
nerd.gif
There was either a 9 or 9.5 sitting in Japan for quite a while..I will have a look and see if it's still there.

^ super happy I got them for the low-low, but quality/comfort is not as supple as I'm used to see RF push out. 

^ super happy I got them for the low-low, but quality/comfort is not as supple as I'm used to see RF push out. 
Really?

The leather on my pair of sagas is incredible! Been wearing them a ton lately.

Maybe its the model?

Received my $30 Hazards from AsicsAmerica seller on eBay. Thank goodness they didn't have my normal size 10 and I had to take a 10.5 because these Goretex versions fit small and stiff. 

Once on foot though they are very comfortable which I find odd. lol  I couldn't imagine paying anywhere near original retail for these because of they cheap material used but they definitely look great on foot and have a really nice pop for the discounted price! Thanks for posting the eBay link!

Anyone know where the best spot to order Asics outside of Canada is?  Can't get any collab pairs up here.  Don't want to get hit with crazy duties from the states either 
indifferent.gif

Received my $30 Hazards from AsicsAmerica seller on eBay. Thank goodness they didn't have my normal size 10 and I had to take a 10.5 because these Goretex versions fit small and stiff. 

Once on foot though they are very comfortable which I find odd. lol  I couldn't imagine paying anywhere near original retail for these because of they cheap material used but they definitely look great on foot and have a really nice pop for the discounted price! Thanks for posting the eBay link!
If I'm a TTS 10 and usually go 10.5 GLV, would a size 11 of the Hazards fit me?  

If I'm a TTS 10 and usually go 10.5 GLV, would a size 11 of the Hazards fit me?  
I wear a sz 10 in GL3 and GL5 and these Hazards are a half size up and fit me exactly the same as my sz 10. You can definitely get away with an 11 unless you want them to fit really snug. For the price though its worth a shot. They even dipped down to $27 or $28 bucks for a couple days after my order so you might be able to get them slightly cheaper if you are patient.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom