Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Received my $30 Hazards from AsicsAmerica seller on eBay. Thank goodness they didn't have my normal size 10 and I had to take a 10.5 because these Goretex versions fit small and stiff. 

Once on foot though they are very comfortable which I find odd. lol  I couldn't imagine paying anywhere near original retail for these because of they cheap material used but they definitely look great on foot and have a really nice pop for the discounted price! Thanks for posting the eBay link!
If I'm a TTS 10 and usually go 10.5 GLV, would a size 11 of the Hazards fit me?  
If you have a thumbs spacing on a normal size 10.5, I'd say no, personally; however if your toes are at the end the toebox in a 10.5, then possibly a 11 would work. But for $30, you may as well try. Hell, there are socks at the price. I'm sure you could dump them and get your $30 back.

I wear a sz 10 in GL3 and GL5 and these Hazards are a half size up and fit me exactly the same as my sz 10. You can definitely get away with an 11 unless you want them to fit really snug. For the price though its worth a shot. They even dipped down to $27 or $28 bucks for a couple days after my order so you might be able to get them slightly cheaper if you are patient.
If you have a thumbs spacing on a normal size 10.5, I'd say no, personally; however if your toes are at the end the toebox in a 10.5, then possibly a 11 would work. But for $30, you may as well try. Hell, there are socks at the price. I'm sure you could dump them and get your $30 back.

Repped y'all, thank you.

Hi everyone

I'm Looking to get this pair for myself, but I don't really know how the fit will be as soon as they seem to have some leather lining 

http://www.sneakersnstuff.com/en/product/26095/asics-tiger-gel-lyte-iii

Will anybody know if they fit TTS or .5 up as all the other GLIII? 

Tia 
Leather lining? I would half size up from normal GLIII size based on the young material. That looks like a stiff canvas kind of like the nylon on the Atmos which didn't close all the way (which bothers me).

Leather lining? I would half size up from normal GLIII size based on the young material. That looks like a stiff canvas kind of like the nylon on the Atmos which didn't close all the way (which bothers me).
Read it somewhere I could be wrong tho D:  

So a full size up from TTS damn ... Well 

Repped and thanks 

Read it somewhere I could be wrong tho D:  

So a full size up from TTS damn ... Well 

Repped and thanks 
You could be fine if you already half size up for GLIII. For reference since I see you in the UB thread a lot I wear 11.5 in UB and GLIII. If I were going to get the SNS I would get a 12 because of the material on the tongue and just because they look narrow like the Atmos. I don't have a probably going 11.5 with any GLIII that has the tongue material like the ST or the ECP's. But the canvas on the SNS tongue looks thick and small like it won't close. Sorry I couldn't provide a more direct answer but hope this helps.

You could be fine if you already half size up for GLIII. For reference since I see you in the UB thread a lot I wear 11.5 in UB and GLIII. If I were going to get the SNS I would get a 12 because of the material on the tongue and just because they look narrow like the Atmos. I don't have a probably going 11.5 with any GLIII that has the tongue material like the ST or the ECP's. But the canvas on the SNS tongue looks thick and small like it won't close. Sorry I couldn't provide a more direct answer but hope this helps.
This is a very helpful answer man. You covered everything, and yeah it seems like it'll be a pain to close due to the materials, better off running .5 up from my normal GLIII 

Thank you very much. Will post when I received them 

This is a very helpful answer man. You covered everything, and yeah it seems like it'll be a pain to close due to the materials, better off running .5 up from my normal GLIII 

Thank you very much. Will post when I received them 
Glad to help. Ya post some pics when you get them. I haven't really seen any unfiltered pics and was seriously considering getting them myself. I think they look really nice. I just keep asking myself "do I really need these."

Glad to help. Ya post some pics when you get them. I haven't really seen any unfiltered pics and was seriously considering getting them myself. I think they look really nice. I just keep asking myself "do I really need these."
Will do. 

I don't think anybody on NT need any more shoes 
roll.gif

However this is a really solid CW imo and I don't think I can justify myself to get a pair of Mossads, so this will very much do and it's an alternative that I see myself giving a lot of wear , and even more 

Will do. 

I don't think anybody on NT need any more shoes 
roll.gif

However this is a really solid CW imo and I don't think I can justify myself to get a pair of Mossads, so this will very much do and it's an alternative that I see myself giving a lot of wear , and even more 
Ha true. Ill catch some hate but I don't even like the Mossad. Id wear those SNS a lot also I might end up grabbing after all lol. I got the Squads recently so Mossad was easy pass. 

Ha true. Ill catch some hate but I don't even like the Mossad. Id wear those SNS a lot also I might end up grabbing after all lol. I got the Squads recently so Mossad was easy pass. 
They're alright, people lead its way behind Ronnie, I respect that he's a referent , but I don't like the orange sole, it throws me off ... And the Squads aren't they just a tad too light? Maybe they'll catch a lot of dirt .

mossads really are nothing special to me. I only grabbed them saying "well i guess these will pay for my ST's". sorry guys just being honest :lol:

Last edited:
They're alright, people lead its way behind Ronnie, I respect that he's a referent , but I don't like the orange sole, it throws me off ... And the Squads aren't they just a tad too light? Maybe they'll catch a lot of dirt .

Squads are the perfect shade of green
I wear mine all the time and they look pretty brand new still other than some creasing
Mossads are a less perfect shade of green but off white laces in them are wildly good

Squads might be a little light but the materials and details are insane. I don't have as many pairs as some but Squads are my favorite pair of GLIII and materials are better than the MIJ ST's

The squads are really well thought , the splash of blue and the sole are a killer. I passed cause I had to pay some bills at that moment. No regrets, but for sure they're missing, the sns will cover that hole. 

And the mossads with the white laces, that's something I'll like to see 

Can't really judge the materials as far as I don't own any of them 
mean.gif

i havnt even tried getting rid of them yet
laugh.gif
LET US NOW THEN haha 

If anyone is a 9.5 there is a pair of mossads on goat for $450 shipped.
Haven't used goat but seems like they're pretty good for the buyer and that's a solid deal.

If anyone is a 9.5 there is a pair of mossads on goat for $450 shipped.
Haven't used goat but seems like they're pretty good for the buyer and that's a solid deal.

Yeh prices dropping a lot. Picked up my pair for similar price on StockX. Wondering now if I should've waited longer.. but super excited to receive them!

Back
Top Bottom