Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Can someone shed some light with sizing in the Gel Respector and Gel Sight. Do I take my normal sizes like I do in the Gel Lyte III and V? Thanks in advance. 

For me I can wear an 11 in the GL III, respector, and GL V. In the Gel Sight I can wear a 10.5 as they run long like a kayano for me.

Could someone say how is the comfort on the GL IIIs compared to the GLVs?

Also I have a pair of Ronnie Fieg x Diamond Supply GLVs coming in and was wondering how do you guys protect your suede shoes without ruining the suede? I just know I'm a clumsy wreck and will get it ruined with water or something. Looking for a more permanent solution than spraying Crep every two weeks.

Could someone say how is the comfort on the GL IIIs compared to the GLVs?

Also I have a pair of Ronnie Fieg x Diamond Supply GLVs coming in and was wondering how do you guys protect your suede shoes without ruining the suede? I just know I'm a clumsy wreck and will get it ruined with water or something. Looking for a more permanent solution than spraying Crep every two weeks.
IMO the GL3's are more comfortable, they also feel more supportive than the V's, however the V's are a bit softer in the midsole and I think you'll find more ppl find them comfier than the GL3's. Personal opinion really, but both are good.

Liquidproof is good.

Just bought a pair of concepts 3 lies ds for 150. Pumped to get my Grails back in my proper size...For a steal too

Just bought a pair of concepts 3 lies ds for 150. Pumped to get my Grails back in my proper size...For a steal too
You have no idea how long I've been watching that pair wondering if I should pull the trigger - Congrats!

Japanese Denim Gel-Sight pack - Hope the Women's come in mens sizes, easily the better looking pair.

Last edited:

You have no idea how long I've been watching that pair wondering if I should pull the trigger - Congrats!
Thanks bro! haha same - I was watching them for like 2 months. saw he kept lowering the price and no one was jumping on it! lowered them to like 165 the other day and I messaged him - said they were just tried on in store and were missing the black laces. then he offered me for 150 all in I was like uhh ok dont mind if I do. Just waiting on the post man now
smokin.gif

Just grabbed some lightly-used Fieg Selvedge Denims off the 'bay for $200 shipped thanks to the 20% promo code. One of my two grails now secured. Next up, Miami ECPs!

Alright, maybe Asics fam can help me out...

I'm looking for some CHEAP AF donor GL3s. I need them to have black sole, black cup, white midsole... Very very plain.

Size 10.5 and must be DS.

If anyone knows where to look other than eBay, any tips would be appreciated.

I'm currently looking at models like:
[h1]H5B2N.9090[/h1]
and
[h1]H426N.1142[/h1]
to give you an idea of what I'm looking for.

Biggest problem is that I might find a deal but shipping costs to Canada destroy the opportunity.

Thanks!

Did you try these? asics H6Y0L  490. Im not sure what sites ship to Canada but they are cheap in the states.
Thanks for the tip!

Finishline has them for $49.99. Just need to find a coupon to stack and then find a US address to ship to lol

Getting closer...

Alright boys I fukt up good. Had my hikeshis in the bottom of my bag and my soap leaked out of the bottle then out of the little bag and onto my toe box, how do I clean it? It's mainly on the canvas but slightly on the suede. I tried scrubbing a little warm water but it just got all sudsy and didn't seem to get any out

Back
Top Bottom