Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Ordered a pair of Porter Kayanos from Cncpts over the weekend. Didn't think anyone else was as interested in the model, let alone the collab.

I really love silhouette of ASICS and the CWs they have to offer. They're actually really really comfortable on top of that too! I forget who posted about them showing up in Burlington but I found these for $30 (stock photo) 

UNDS tonight

Last edited:

I really love silhouette of ASICS and the CWs they have to offer. They're actually really really comfortable on top of that too! I forget who posted about them showing up in Burlington but I found these for $30 (stock photo) 
Good find! Wish I had scooped one of these back when they were everywhere for cheap....

The upcoming Beauty and the Beast collection is pretty clean, esp this GLV. I like the rose detail at the back. Thoughts?

Via Sneakernews.com

Can someone shed some light with sizing in the Gel Respector and Gel Sight. Do I take my normal sizes like I do in the Gel Lyte III and V? Thanks in advance. 

They fit the same imo and experience :smile: 

Thanks for this. I hear some people say TTS some say .5 down on the gel sight. My GL3s and GLVs are size 11 so gonna roll the dice on a size 11 in the sights

love these

Back
Top Bottom