Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Yesterday...
Dope shot 
nthat.gif

Guys how does asics gel kayano knit fit?

I usualy wear US 9,5 in air max 1,
9 in adidas shoes (ub,pb)

I forgot to mention that I have wide foot

TIA

Last edited:
^I wear US10 in 1.0 UBs and go the same in the kayano knit. I have a pretty wide foot.
IMO, TTS/half size up should not be an issue for most:smile:

^I wear US10 in 1.0 UBs and go the same in the kayano knit. I have a pretty wide foot.
IMO, TTS/half size up should not be an issue for most:smile:

Lenght wise how did they fit if i go .5 size up? How much room they left?

Kayano knit looks so dope. Want to have them in my collection

I personally size down .5 from glv/3 with kayanos. 

No idea how the knit affects the fit, though. 

Looking for RC GL3 in Navy and Grey, size 11. I see their sold out pretty much every where I've looked so far. Can anyone help here?

Just got these in from eBay. Funny enough these are the first Gel Lyte III collab I've owned and a long time grail of mine. Didn't get lucky on release and didn't have the disposable income at the time to grab these. Very happy to have them in the collection now.

Lenght wise how did they fit if i go .5 size up? How much room they left?

Kayano knit looks so dope. Want to have them in my collection

I can't say for you, but the half size up gave me around a thumb space which is how much room i prefer for most of my kicks :smile:

Looking for RC GL3 in Navy and Grey, size 11. I see their sold out pretty much every where I've looked so far. Can anyone help here?
I have a navy once worn once, maybe twice in 11 (have the grey too but don't think I want to sell that). Send me a message if you want pics

I have a navy once worn once, maybe twice in 11 (have the grey too but don't think I want to sell that). Send me a message if you want pics
Ended up grabbing a pair of the Navy ones from eBay for $20 over retail after I posted last night. Still on the hunt for the greys 
nerd.gif

Appreciate the response...and if you ever want to sell your grey pair hmu 
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom