Asics Love?!? Where is it?

rudolphs are real nice. The santas aren't bad, i think id need more pics to make a decision. Good news on the GR though, looking forward to them

I wonder what Bait was thinking when they designed these? They're clearly too plain/ugly.
I think they look ok, but definitely look like any ol' OT you find at Journey's or Nordstrom Rack. 

Really dislike when collabs don't have dual-branding somewhere on the shoe other than the insole. 

yeah both end and size? as well, i want to wait for a wider us release date but i might just pick one up 

Cottonmouths are on my porch :smokin can't wait to see them when i get home, them and the mints both. gonna be a good day

Cottonmouths are on my porch :smokin can't wait to see them when i get home, them and the mints both. gonna be a good day
u wont be disappointed :nthat:

anyways, unds these joints today. need to get a light grey hoodie to match these sneakers :lol:

Last edited:
Yeah ... i didnt miss out on anything with those

That carpet is throwback aint it?

Last edited:
stopped by bait today to grab my reservation ticket for the "6,200 ft"...and took some close-up shots (well, at least as close as i could get to the plexi-glass they were encased in), and i'm diggin' them a lot more now that i've seen them in real life compared to my initial impressions from the glamour shots that were released. i'm a big fan of ripstop nylon on shoes in general, and the red, white and blue colors (usa! usa!) is pretty clean...the laces however, looked a bit thicker than i expected though (maybe too thick). they literally look more like rope than laces (which i'm sure was probably the whole point, but just not my personal preference...haha)...and hopefully reserving my tts was the way to go in these shoes...

these ***** run big on me lol. My 13 fits huge, like a 14 almost

did you not go down .5 size in sagas compared to your gel-lyte iii size? i always found sagas to run .5 size big, and the way the heel area is, if you don't get the right size, you'll get annoying heel lift in the back (maybe wearing thicker socks will help?)...

did you not go down .5 size in sagas compared to your gel-lyte iii size? i always found sagas to run .5 size big, and the way the heel area is, if you don't get the right size, you'll get annoying heel lift in the back (maybe wearing thicker socks will help?)...
don't know my gl3 sizing either. The way that shoes run inconsistently nowadays every damn shoe fits differently smh

Back
Top Bottom