Asics Love?!? Where is it?

My Kill Bills ran big, my Phantom Lagoons run TTS and these Cottonmouths run just a tad big. All Gel Sagas all fit differently.

Feeling these jawns and I don't care what the haters gotta say.

Saw another pic of these with white laces and they def make them look much better.

Finally looked at that christmas pack vid .... is it me or is dude wearing shoes about a size n half too big

My Kill Bills ran big, my Phantom Lagoons run TTS and these Cottonmouths run just a tad big. All Gel Sagas all fit differently.
Yep thats y I always like to cop with my big size cuz I'd rather have a shoe big than small

Got the pha
got the phantoms and they fit TTS on me but messed up with the iii's and went TTS also. Praying they stretch out a little

Nordstrom.com taking backorders on the Black/Tan Gel Lyte III today. Sold out completely a few days ago.

YGTK0iW.jpg

q5HA4C8.jpg

8Vk7r1w.jpg

YxXswI3.jpg

3C7KDoS.jpg

Awesome shoes! A lot of people compare these to GT2 "Ultramarine" but personally I like these better. I really like the "Ventile" material they used. It's basically weatherproof.

According to Wikipedia, Ventile is a high quality woven cotton fabric that's durable, breathable, windproof, quiet in use, and resistant to tearing and burning. Apparently it's not used very often in U.S. but they're common in Europe. I'm assuming it's because the weather is colder there.

Last edited:
Also can someone help me with the size conversion in those?Im a size 45.5 46(nike 11.5-12) and from what i understand that is a size 11.5-46 for asics?I just saw a review on the net that showed size us 9 as size 41.5...Cot damn it im confused.Any help would be appreciated.

Last edited:
did you not go down .5 size in sagas compared to your gel-lyte iii size? i always found sagas to run .5 size big, and the way the heel area is, if you don't get the right size, you'll get annoying heel lift in the back (maybe wearing thicker socks will help?)...

Damn..so does that mean the Purple GLV's i just ordered on kith are going to run big? I ordered a .5 bigger than that i would normally wear. From what i read in the last few pages people were mentioning to go a .5 bigger?

Back
Top Bottom