Asics Love?!? Where is it?

for everyone that wears a sz10.5 gl3, have you tried on a sz11? do they fit good or are they too big? i know everyone foot is different but just wanna hear if anyone has sz11s as well. thanks! 

I'm wearing super thin socks and my feet are really wide. If this is the case with you, then size up. My tongues still split.

^ looks best split tho!

Trying to decide on this lace swap. Also got the white ropes that came with Dave White Stabs, and they look good, but I think I like the black based ropes shown here, as they still have that stealthy look (from even a short distance they still look like there's straight black laces on em), but a lil pop, and sportier looking.

202c2a4c_image.jpeg

3c9e2930_image.jpeg

i mena i have a bunch of gl3s in a 10.5 came across a pair i want for a good price in a 11. i think ill be good with the 11 though. my tongue barely splits when i wear a 10.5 though 

^ looks best split tho!

Trying to decide on this lace swap. Also got the white ropes that came with Dave White Stabs, and they look good, but I think I like the black based ropes shown here, as they still have that stealthy look (from even a short distance they still look like there's straight black laces on em), but a lil pop, and sportier looking.
did you go TTS or a 0.5sz up?

^ looks best split tho!

Have preferred the flat black laces, but those ropes look clean too. 

Anyway, looks like EB is making some accessories for the Copperheads. 

Among other apparel (hat, shirt, etc.) All on their blog. 

Last edited:
Those would be so clean without the pinstripes....

Ropes don't look bad on the camos, but black looks better.

It's funny 'cause they call those stripes 'racing stripes' or something to make it sound better. Yeah maybe if you're racing around the office. 
ohwell.gif

I went TTS, my normal size 12 in GL3's...

The general consensus on my IG and FB has been the ropes...

I'll prolly go with the ropes for a bit since they do look good, just to make em look a bit different.

Last edited:
I still don't understand how people are banned for trying to sell individual pairs but then a shop account comes in here and offers sizes and no one cares...
Repped. #WhistleBlow I dont want to pay 170$ & plus they're in AUS. I'm not paying that 50$ shipping fee 
mean.gif

Last edited:
via SBD

This Christmas, ASICS will be introducing their upcoming “Christmas Pack” that includes the ASICS Gel Saga, Gel Lyte III and GT-II. Inspired by Rudolf, Santa Claus and Elf the collection will be debuting this November 16th at retailers like afew.

I'll sell you my 9.5 for 400. Just cut open the front and you have some open toe ECPs!
Or better yet cut your toes off and then you could probably fit GS sizes and save a bunch of money on Nikes. But then again, some ASICS collabs are only 7-13.

Back
Top Bottom