Asics Love?!? Where is it?

asics-gel-saga-christmas-pack-05.jpg

asics-gel-saga-christmas-pack.jpg

asics-gel-saga-christmas-pack-02.jpg

oi does finishline ship in a bag or box? i forgot, dont want my shoes coming crushed. i dont have any rewards stuff but 10 bucks off is nice haha 

stopped by bait today to grab my reservation ticket for the "6,200 ft"...and took some close-up shots (well, at least as close as i could get to the plexi-glass they were encased in), and i'm diggin' them a lot more now that i've seen them in real life compared to my initial impressions from the glamour shots that were released. i'm a big fan of ripstop nylon on shoes in general, and the red, white and blue colors (usa! usa!) is pretty clean...the laces however, looked a bit thicker than i expected though (maybe too thick). they literally look more like rope than laces (which i'm sure was probably the whole point, but just not my personal preference...haha)...and hopefully reserving my tts was the way to go in these shoes...

Any other shoes there worth copping? Gonna be there Saturday for the anniversary as well.

Any other shoes there worth copping? Gonna be there Saturday for the anniversary as well.

if they have any of the novem pack (saucony) left...that might be of some interest for you (i grabbed a pair of the distinct life ones myself yesterday). the vans otw exhibit/art upstairs was kind of cool to check out as well. can't say any of their other gr shoes (from any of the brands) really caught my attention, but i think they did have a small-medium selection of gr asics that you might like. their selection of shoes is honestly quite limited, they sell more apparel than anything really (not sure if you've been to their shop or not before). but hopefully some of their sponsors will pass out lots of free stuff (t-shirts and whatnot)...

^that gif tho...funniest one i've seen in a while. Those pick ups are straight fire. Reminded me how badly I wanted a pair of Rose Gold....
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom