Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I got the "you purchased" page on packer, as well as PayPal and packer confirmations... Hopefully I'm good and don't get cancellation email.

those who ordered the urban camos, did you 0.5 sz up or stay TTS?

Went tts 12 they didnt have 12.5

Expecting my 2nd pair to get cancelled forgot to change the biling address for the other cc ... trying to call em anyway ima hold out to see if anyone gets a 12.5

my copperheads came in today from extra butter, so nice in person im in love. the blue really pops on these, im sure some necks will break when im walking around wearing these haha

Spoke with a Zappos rep, and they stated they do not know if they will be receiving the Urban Camos.

my copperheads came in today from extra butter, so nice in person im in love. the blue really pops on these, im sure some necks will break when im walking around wearing these haha
i regret not trying to grab the copperheads :[

i regret not trying to grab the copperheads :[
if in ny, stop by extra butter or call em. maybe they have a few leftovers from the instore release(unlikely, but doesn't hurt to try). if anything the resell on them is not bad at all.

different color laces would **** up the color blocking on the urban camos.. 

Idk about that. If it's the right color combo, I think they could make them even more appealing. I thought the ropes were gonna be OD on the recent GL5s, but they came out nicely.

my bad i meant to say "ebay only have 1 cottonmouth for sale" thats in 8.5. nothing for  copperheads in that size. 

Jesus I just spent $325 on the Reebok Question's pack from Packers then these hit...Might have to move a couple things and pick this Kayano pack up too...

Last edited:
Someone help me out. I really like those black and tan Gel Lyte III. It'll be my first pair of Asics. If i wear a 9 in roshes and kobe 8s, what size should i get in the Asics? Thanks in advance broskis

Someone help me out. I really like those black and tan Gel Lyte III. It'll be my first pair of Asics. If i wear a 9 in roshes and kobe 8s, what size should i get in the Asics? Thanks in advance broskis
A lot of people recommend to size up .5 on GL III's but I personally do TTS for mine and they fit comfortable and snug.

9 for a good, snug fit. If you like thick socks or a roomy fit then 9.5.

My friend grabbed my copperheads off the site for me and now I have to wait for them to get shipped to him then to me >:

Heard they're amazing in person though so can't wait!

Back
Top Bottom