Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Loving these

>: Im not quick enough!!! I went to premiere right at noon and I couldnt even scoop a sz 12!!! >: Feels batman!

Premier did jack up the price to $110 plus shipping.
I guess as fast as these have gone everywhere, I can live with the extra $10 over retail.

Crazy to think I may need an assist for a GR....but I dug these since the first pics. Not paying over though, materials dont look like it will justify it. So far struck out 3 times, but hoping as they hit larger retailers cats will give up trying to resell them and I will be able to cop.

That and having to pass on the night TGWO 577 has made for a bad day :frown: 

Premier had them up at 11:58/9 .. so a min or 2 before noon. All sizes were there for the first 2 min then rhey went fast.

To the one guy saying no 13 love, they did have them they were one of the 1st sizes to go

THIS!!! After that flim flam s*** they pulled with those 574s no more of money will go to nice kicks (Unless it HAS to! lol) 
mean.gif
Really? THATS the reason your not gonna buy from NK?

many other shops have done that very same thing with nb "collabs".  and its not like they tried to overcharge or portray them as anything other than what they were.

NK is actually one of the few legit, upstanding independents left and they never charge over box price no matter how hyped the shoe is.

unless they did something to you personally then i dont see a reason for the hate..

Back
Top Bottom