Asics Love?!? Where is it?

So fieg tweets no size 13 in volcanoes because

"Asics doesn't have a mold for a 13 in GLV"

Umm ronnie your shop has sold GLV in a size 13 of the GR GLV in both colors

Plus so did other retailers lol

Premier had them up at 11:58/9 .. so a min or 2 before noon. All sizes were there for the first 2 min then rhey went fast.

To the one guy saying no 13 love, they did have them they were one of the 1st sizes to go
I guess I ****** up. I was in the latest release area not the asics area. 

I guess I ****** up. I was in the latest release area not the asics area. 

Yea, I kept refreshing the link, and it was only when i got to the asics area I saw the camos. Im glad these are popping up everywhere now though, so I hope we all get them soon, and resellers suffer!! lololol

uh wft, size? just refunded me for those asics camo that I order 3 weeks ago, is this normal? 3 weeks later?

also the end preorder never sended me out the order to me but it seems everybody who preorder from them got there is shipped.

lol somebody got them

you guys are laughing but that site is a gem

just copped CLOT air maxes

for anyone in the jersey area, packers still has the camos in-store. guy working there said a lot of sizes were still available. I copped a 10.5 if anyone was wondering. I didn't ask for specific sizes but give em a call before making the trip. I just went over there on a whim

Last edited:
By some sheer miracle I was lucky enough to grab a pair of the Copperheads. I was wondering which looks better on them (if you can even notice a big difference), the round laces or the flat laces? The buttery suede, the way the blue truly pops, and the crazy comfort of the GL-III really makes these a solid pickup imo. I'm still not 100% sold on the striped midsoles though.

I just called packers, they will PayPal invoice you orders over the phone, just bought my 9.5 for $110 shipped. 

201-837-2022 is the number. 

good luck!! 

$110! Whats up with that!? They charge $115 online with shipping. Lol taking that extra $5 huh ... i see how it is

Do that x100 it'll add up (before yall start saying im complaining about $5)

Got through on a 9, 110 shipped just now. Seems like they have quite a few sizes available. Takes a LONG time to get a hold of them, took me about 30 minutes and a short 2 minute nap during a redial. 

Back
Top Bottom