Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Missed again ... didnt have the funds though and no 12.5 on kith

Waiting on zappos no rush though i guess since my shoe fund is low now

Hoping that pack (if it's even a pack) will drop anywhere else... Kinda wish I pulled the trigger on at least one of em.

Those grey joints [emoji]128563[/emoji]

But I need to make some sales ASAP seems like everyone is gettin the Christmas pack...

Did a 180 on the Elf's after seeing them on Kith. Still hoping to get the Rudolph's but hoping to get them for less than 130. Kind of surprised the sagas are the most expensive.

Shuan/Shawn/Sean

My bad I always misspell.

Peat size are u I'll keep an eye out for your size.

I need to stop copping shoes so my waybofnparticipating will be to help ntfamb look

Did anyone cop the Hanons this morning. I'm hoping the worldwide release is fairly easy...brother just told me he wanted them this morning, but he held back. Hoping I can grab them for him as a x-mas present when they hit stateside.

Haha damn y'all just went crazy over the last couple hours....According to Hypebeast's IG, those 3 pairs that dropped at Kith are part of Asics 2013 Holiday collection. This means they will most likely be releasing at all the same spots as Urban Camos and such.

Haha damn y'all just went crazy over the last couple hours....According to Hypebeast's IG, those 3 pairs that dropped at Kith are part of Asics 2013 Holiday collection. This means they will most likely be releasing at all the same spots as Urban Camos and such.
Good news.

I really like those Grey GLIII (returned the other GR pair) & the Maroon GLIII from Kith are nice, wish I would've checked sooner. I actually like the Maroon better than the Santas too...I wonder if there will be a wider release otherwise the resale prices are gonna shoot up quick.

Those two GL 3's that randomly dropped at kith don't look as nice in person at all. Must resist....urge....to...cop. Anyway, today was a rough day for resisting to buy anything. Not even just asics, so many nice releases today!

^ those are the Japan GL3's releasing early next year right? I'm diggin' that pair.
indeed. i believe either february or january, i forgot.

EDIT: if there's any other upcoming pairs from that pack that you guys wanna see, someone posted a bunch of detailed pics of them on this FB group im in, so just lmk and i'll post em. (shoutout to JS gomes)

Last edited:

indeed. i believe either february or january, i forgot.

EDIT: if there's any other upcoming pairs from that pack that you guys wanna see, someone posted a bunch of detailed pics of them on this FB group im in, so just lmk and i'll post em. (shoutout to JS gomes)
POST THEM!

Today was a good day....kith dropped the holiday pack. Picked up the Rudolph's and a couple pairs of joggers and got to unDS these beauties!!

Back
Top Bottom