Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Anyone else a lil disappointed these are darker than previous pics

Messed with some lighting and white balance on the original to brighten the picture up to more "natural lighting."

Original

350x700px-LL-221655a2_LL.jpeg

Modified

I agree that the room was probably dark.

goddambit what the hell is up w/ the material on the aztec print gl3???

i know its canvas or whatever, but jawnz looking like straight potato sack steez.

smh

Sizes still left on those grey's on Kith's. Blue GT2's, Maroons, Santa's and Rudolphs sold-out. 

Digging the black/mint hit GLiii's.

Pretty late with this comment but did the GL IIIs Ronnie dropped today look like a remix of the GL III grey/navy/red GRs that dropped a while back to anybody else or am I tripping??

Lol I had that size 8 sitting in my cart for 15 mins then say f it Ima wait for an 8.5

Elf, check
Grey/navy GL3 (best one out of the 3, not a red shoe fan), check
Rudolph, no check
mean.gif
Thank you! 
smokin.gif
 Good luck on getting your pair. 

Anyone got pics of the Rudolph, other than the original photos?

That blue leather on those gt2's from that kithstrike, hopefully I can score from another shop...ended up with the Grey's and the elves.

everything lately has been an easy pass for me... thank god... going on like 3 vacations soon, need to save the money... plus, them new yeezys fixin' to come out... :lol:

the GLV's in january is all i really have to have... mildly interested in the rudolphs, but only if i can easily attain them for retail.

i like these one. the colorblocking just works really well.

dont really care for the white asics stripes though (is there an actual name for those? lol)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom