Asics Love?!? Where is it?

someone work some magic for a pair of maroons to appear in a 12 .. while im still ready to spend this money

otherwise im about to throw it in savings and hibernate til the taxis lol

I'm starting to think I'm going to regret not pulling the trigger on the Rudolphs on Kith. They haven't popped up anywhere else since.

Did anybody else order Urban Camos from Private? My tracking number has been stuck for the last four days and says:
The shipment has been dropped off and is now at a UPS Retail Location.

Did anybody else order Urban Camos from Private? My tracking number has been stuck for the last four days and says:
I ordered a pair. I don't really care about tracking numbers anymore because that doesn't make shoes get delivered any faster so I never called them back to check. They ended up calling me though and giving me one. Good customer service in my opinion.

I ordered a pair. I don't really care about tracking numbers anymore because that doesn't make shoes get delivered any faster so I never called them back to check. They ended up calling me though and giving me one. Good customer service in my opinion.
I called for my tracking number on Monday and they had it. They called me on Wednesday to make sure I got it though. Can you check yours and see what it says?

I called for my tracking number on Monday and they had it. They called me on Wednesday to make sure I got it though. Can you check yours and see what it says?

Looks like mines updated fine but like I said tracking ain't going to help them arrive any faster :lol:

im actually REALLY excited for the EB gl5s.  if that brown leather turns out to be as nice in person as it looks in the pics than these could end up being a contender for top asics collab this year imo...

:smokin

Those are definitely growing on me. They might be the only pair I cop from the pack. I'd like to see some live pics though.

Grey laces in santas is perfect

I just noticed the spacing difference in the asics logo/symbol on the two pairs

Last edited:
Appreciate the heads up brotha!

Am I selfish to double up on the Maroons? I didn't order both but I wonder if they would cancel my order if I copped one each.

Another note : I'm not hatin' trust me, but am I the only one who passed on the Elf IIs with all green leather? Seeing on feet pics making me regret this decision lol

Back
Top Bottom