Asics Love?!? Where is it?

The Elf and Rudolph have to be releasing from other shops. Just a matter is time. But it is a little concerning that the Santa's keep popping up and not the other two...

An email received from Kith today...I must say, I'm overjoyed. 
happy.gif
that is mental... idk if I'm happy for you or feel sour for myself lol nicely done man

Elves are super clean, leather is very soft and quality is on point for a supposed GR.

Just got my elves in, that leather is top notch, also the materials on the greys are pretty good as well but wish they came with another pair of laces besides plain navy.

That email is about pre-ordering is nothing new ... when Flamingos dropped someone got that same thing, and someone else told them that they had received that same email but never got the chance to pre-order anything 
laugh.gif

This isn't my e-mail, can't vouch for the legitimacy of it but considering the fact that people are receiving e-mail about pre-ordering the upcoming RF NBs, this has probably been going on for a while. 
I'm not even mad... that's amazing!

NO I AM MAD.

So no wonder why it was IMPOSSIBLE to cop on release day morning online... I know a mate who gets his RF/Kith releases thru connect but this online connect is beyond messed up.

They probably do this on purpose. Funny how this is being exposed on NT... where else? Some CIA FBI investigation is needed.

EDIT : Sorry, I didn't know there was a seperate RF thread/group. This will be my last Kith related comment for now.

Last edited:
broke the UCs out just in time ... starting to snow tonight

stored away til prob May at the least

theres someone selling the UC's on the bay for $100. pictures look funny. can anyone confirm this seller? are there many fake asics around? b-grades?

theres someone selling the UC's on the bay for $100. pictures look funny. can anyone confirm this seller? are there many fake asics around? b-grades?

That seller had only small sizes (6.5 and below). Only one pair left now. I am pretty sure the seller is legit. I am also pretty sure there are not a lot of Asics fakes, especially the GR's.

Back
Top Bottom