Asics Love?!? Where is it?

? I still see uk sizes 6 7 8 9 10 and 11 available
Yeah. Sorry for the confusion. Not trying to get them for retail (or close) My local shop has them right now. 50% off though and I'm in 
happy.gif

Hey guys,

Just thought I would share a couple customs i've been working on. First three customs ever, so be easy!
Gel Saga Red Toes
Gel Lyte III Grey Toes
Gel lyte V Salmon Toes

Edit: Subpar pics (iPhone 5)

Last edited:
Hey guys,

Just thought I would share a couple customs i've been working on. First three customs ever, so be easy!
Gel Saga Red Toes
Gel Lyte III Grey Toes
Gel lyte V Salmon Toes

Edit: Subpar pics (iPhone 5)
Might have to try to custom a pair

~~ASICS Gel 'Brazil Pack' Shipping from 4th April 2014 http://www.hanon-shop.com/news/2116/ASICS-Gel-Brazil-Pack.html

anyone gonna pick these ones up?

If I can get these stateside then it's for sure, I refuse to go international.

Also a little side note, ordered them grey blue and orange gliii's from piperlime February 25, they said that they would ship out March 22. Called em yesterday to see what was up and now they're saying shops out April 25th. Good thing they were only $75 I guess lol..

And when is the gel saga in that same color way gonna drop?

Speaking of customs, someone in my local group posted these up. Pretty sure he just used a sharpie....

1976940_10153991335185032_85707984_n.jpg

Last edited:
I actually wore mine today. I usually go up a half size in the gl iii because they're pretty narrow, but they fit the same as my other ones. I don't really keep track of prices because I got mine on release, but size changes the price a lot with these. Most of the ones you see sell for a "decent" price are kids sizes or very small.

:smh: had a seller flake on me for a size 10 recently. So close...

I actually like the Gel Lyte V Brazil better then the RF callabs coming out the mint and cove. Gonna pass on that grab me some GB Roshe's and grab the GL V brazils :nthat:

Anyone have wildcat 2 pics on feet thinking about coping da pair for 210z

Go for it you wont regret it.Got bith hanon pairs and they re fire...waiting for the summer to unds them.

Here is a video from the release event , with some on feet footage

Back
Top Bottom