Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Today.

Picked up the same pair from Footaction with my military discount for $43. Definitely happy with my purchase.

Had to order 3 pairs so I could get a fresh pair all the left shoes had fadded red. Now time to return the other pairs

Anyone know if these come with any laces other than purple, hopefully that off white color?  I don't mind purple in general but I think they'd look so much better without as an accent.

Are those anywhere on eBay for a reasonable price? I couldnt even find them last time I checked, but their so dope
I thought the same but I've heard they look absolutely terrible in hand. I don't remember these selling out but check some of the common shop sites. 

I thought the same but I've heard they look absolutely terrible in hand. I don't remember these selling out but check some of the common shop sites. 

Honestly I bought them to be a beater pair, I wear them pretty much anywhere I wouldn't want my shoes to get messed up (Curren$y concert, parties etc). They're not that bad to me though, they have a weird type of cracked leather look to them and this is the first pair of Asics I prefer ropes in over the ones that came with them (the laces included were trash). The "cracked or marble" print is barely noticeable on feet. If you can cop for under retail and need a pair of beaters to throw around get em... Hope these pics help

Last edited:
Honestly I bought them to be a beater pair, I wear them pretty much anywhere I wouldn't want my shoes to get messed up (Curren$y concert, parties etc). They're not that bad to me though, they have a weird type of cracked leather look to them and this is the first pair of Asics I prefer ropes in over the ones that came with them (the laces included were trash). The "cracked or marble" print is barely noticeable on feet. If you can cop for under retail and need a pair of beaters to throw around get em... Hope these pics help

Remind me of the bait gel saga rings pack

Back
Top Bottom