Asics Love?!? Where is it?

lol i could literally hear NT collectively take a sharp intake of breath when they saw that post.

If anyone has a oop in on the Nippon in a 10.5 or 11 plz PM me. I always share links i dont use and would love to get some love in return. I really want these. Thanks in adv..

Really hope i win now. Lol blue laces in that would be 
pimp.gif
 for me

If anyone has a oop in on the Nippon in a 10.5 or 11 plz PM me. I always share links i dont use and would love to get some love in return. I really want these. Thanks in adv..
Go back to the previous page for davinci's post

I just finished placing an order for a size 10 Nippon and someone posts an unfiltered pic. I'm not sure if it's the lace job that's throwing me off, but that pic did them no justice. Hopefully they look better in person. 

I just finished placing an order for a size 10 Nippon and someone posts an unfiltered pic. I'm not sure if it's the lace job that's throwing me off, but that pic did them no justice. Hopefully they look better in person. 
Sorry man! I agree though, major pass. Glad I found that pic. Just like the Guardian these will be hard to dump for retail if you end up not liking them in person.

Wish I only entered for the nippon blues so I wouldn't be bummed when winning all the others and not them. 

Back
Top Bottom