Asics Love?!? Where is it?

do ppl generally grab .5 size up for gl3s? i ordered the vanquish in my size and they felt super tight when i put them on.

^ you're not alone my friend. Never won any except for the bundle, but i think most everyone got those

do ppl generally grab .5 size up for gl3s? i ordered the vanquish in my size and they felt super tight when i put them on.
I do. I see someone said TTS above but I always .5 up* on GL3s

* Denotes my sizing on my specific foot. Different foot sizes may vary.

Last edited:

Still nothing... shame are they all send out now ?
if you haven't received it yet, they're still sending out emails until tomorrow. prob a mix of winners that didn't purchase and new winners.

I do. I see someone said TTS above but I always .5 up* on GL3s

* Denotes my sizing on my specific foot. Different foot sizes may vary.
i duno if the laces made the shoes extra tight but i ordered up .5 this time. i have a narrow foot* too so hopefully this one fits. thanks for getting back.

* denotes that i alone have a narrow foot. not all feet are narrow.

wich ones looks better to u guys?

Asics or the new balance ones?

or

So people looking to get or give a link need to put it in their Sig. How does that help for mobile users that don't see sigs?

wow, I just enter the raffle in the registration page: http://blog.baitme.com/index.php/bait-x-asics-gel-lyte-iii-basics-program-registration/

and I got a e-mail 30mins later saying 1 won 1 pair, I think people don't need to ask for links here (mods are gonna **** u up anyway) but u can just request it from bait itself, pretty easy.
 [h3]Congratulations on winning the raffle for the
BAIT x Asics Gel Lyte III 3 "Nippon Blues"![/h3]
Please follow the link below to purchase your shoes, which will come with a complimentary pair of limited-edition matching socks.* Please note that your link is only good for one time use for the purchase of one pair of BAIT x Asics Gel Lyte III "Nippon Blues" in size 10 and will expire on Wednesday, 4/30/14 at 11:59 pm PST. 

Back
Top Bottom