Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Why does the shoe have to have a nickname?
nerd.gif
looool ikr exactly what I was thinking. didn't know this suddenly became the nike sb thread. 

People are lining up at Ubiq as we speak?

Really want those blooms, gonna try my luck at 8am. Never "camped" for a pair of kicks but this almost made me reconsider. 
laugh.gif

I probably won't get those blooms for retail so I'll just complete my death list 5/kill bill before I get anything else asics

preorders are at around 280-290 for the midnight blossoms. still hoping these end up becoming less than 240 ish couple weeks after release. 

It's raining all day today so if anyone is waiting good luck haha. I will be at the store 7am sharp ready to take pics all morning. Introduce yourself if you see me!! Red hair/beard, name's Justin.

just to help some people out for the MB release tomorrow, for me at least I found that refreshing camping the actual shoe's brand page has worked the best for me on ubiq's site. so for example tomorrow I'd be camping out their asics page. and just for good measure the new arrivals and their actual homepage would be other places to camp for the link.  again this is just from personal experience. GL to everyone tomorrow! 

just to help some people out for the MB release tomorrow, for me at least I found that refreshing camping the actual shoe's brand page has worked the best for me on ubiq's site. so for example tomorrow I'd be camping out their asics page. and just for good measure the new arrivals and their actual homepage would be other places to camp for the link.  again this is just from personal experience. GL to everyone tomorrow! 

I've never been able to complete a hyped purchase on ubiq's site, they are the absolute worst imo lol

Last edited:
bummed i wont be able to attempt to cop the blooms tomorrow. should i pay a guy 260 now to secure my size, or you guys think price will drop lower? are pre-orders actually movin and bein sold, or thats just what everyone is pricing it at right now

the most direct way of getting to the product page for the Midnight Bloom is via the twitter link.. posted the same time as the site goes live. Does not mean it will be the fastest, but it requires the least amount of navigation. 

Last edited:
I'm usually not one to say this but I'm pretty sure the Midnight Blooms will be everywhere in a couple weeks!! Like mint/cove or more  numbers without as much hype and those where available all day for under $250 after release! I would def hold off on pre orders unless you can't lived without them..lol

Last edited:

I'm usually not one to say this but I'm pretty sure the Midnight Blooms will be everywhere in a couple weeks!! Like mint/cove or more  numbers without as much hype and those where available all day for under $250 after release! I would def hold off on pre orders unless you can't lived without them..lol
But Mints and Coves arent available anywhere under $350.

How do pre-orders work anyway?

Pretty sure this is how it works...
The pre-seller buys off people that got the shoe and are looking for some quick $$. The pre-seller uses the money recieved from preorders to purchase said items, and the difference is his profit.

I was referring to right after their release. Of course they are going to go up in price two months or more afterwards. The pre- order is basically you sending money to their paypal. The use that money to by their kicks. If they are honest people they will send you the kicks after they grabbed them from instore release. If they are dishonest they say they never got your size and refund you the money and sell them for more locally.

Pretty sure this is how it works...
The pre-seller buys off people that got the shoe and are looking for some quick $$. The pre-seller uses the money recieved from preorders to purchase said items, and the difference is his profit.
Basically. But most "preorders" I've dealt with are simply dudes who are extremely confident hey can cop successfully online. And if they don't, they have to refund you unless they want a paypal hassle. But most of them are smooth with it, just all about communicating.

To the dude saying Cove/Mints were $250 the day after the drop, that never happened. I am fairly certain that they have always stayed above $340, from preorders until now.

So, anyways, do you guys think Blooms resell will drop in a few days and be around $200-$250? Or will it go up to ~$300? What are your thoughts, the hype seems high but this isn't a RF, and a lot of people are still iffy on the colorway due to pic filters and whatnot.

So even thats not a guarantee.

In any case, I do think these will sell out. Thing is, a friend is going to Philly tomorrow anyway, was either gonna ask him if he wanted to make an early morning trip and try my luck out at the store.

Back
Top Bottom